PJLM New Message

Oh yes, OF COURSE you know what you're talking about! How could I doubt the statements of someone who is "friends with Andy Rourke"?! You may put "a lot of work" into your crappy site, but when it comes down to it, is taking pictures of record sleeves and hosting them online really something to be proud of? If that is "work" to you, I really feel bad for you, Flax...because not only have you wasted a good portion of your time and life, you've wasted it on nothing. :(

I can complain about anything I want to, anywhere I want to. I've earned that right and you're just going to have to f***ing deal with it...I know that is a hard concept for your smug little brain to grasp, but you're going to have to because you have no other choice. Just because you own more records than me, have wasted more time and money on Morrissey than me, and continue to waste more time and money on Morrissey than me without question does not make you any more knowledgeable. Thinking so further cements everyone's opinion that you're a pathetic, elitist chode with a homoerotic Christ-fetish. Step outside and smell the roses, Flax...I'm sure they smell much better than where you have your head stuck 99% of the time. Good day, sir.

Update 10:17 - Aww. How cute. Little Flax constantly hitting the update button on this topic. :)
Update 10:18 - Not worth my time. Flax = blocked.

Christ, have you got nothing better to do? People are trying to save a service to fans here and all you can do is slag them off. It says a hell of a lot more about you than it does Flax and Mikael.

P.

That's great news. Stephane!!!

Thanks a lot that you've heard the wishes of so many PJLM users not to loose the site forever.

The story goes on .....

Re. nothappynotsad's comments:

There is always someone, somewhere, with a big gob, who knows f all...

Re. nothappynotsad's comments:

There is always someone, somewhere, with a big gob, who knows f all...

That made me laugh tea through my nose...

Hurrah for anonymous posting!

Dave

What would be better is if those who have no idea what they're talking about would just shut the f*** up.

I agree. Why is this woman allowed on this website? She can't afford to buy her own cardboard cutout of Morrissey and she has a very big, obnoxious mouth.

My bad about financial assistance, no need, I'll fork up the funds myself. Stephane was never involved in this request, just my reaction to having to buy an A3 scanner etc. No problem though, onwards with the relaunch of the site.:)

Oh, and f*** you.

Oh yes, OF COURSE you know what you're talking about! How could I doubt the statements of someone who is "friends with Andy Rourke"?! You may put "a lot of work" into your crappy site, but when it comes down to it, is taking pictures of record sleeves and hosting them online really something to be proud of? If that is "work" to you, I really feel bad for you, Flax...because not only have you wasted a good portion of your time and life, you've wasted it on nothing. :(

I can complain about anything I want to, anywhere I want to. I've earned that right and you're just going to have to f***ing deal with it...I know that is a hard concept for your smug little brain to grasp, but you're going to have to because you have no other choice. Just because you own more records than me, have wasted more time and money on Morrissey than me, and continue to waste more time and money on Morrissey than me without question does not make you any more knowledgeable. Thinking so further cements everyone's opinion that you're a pathetic, elitist chode with a homoerotic Christ-fetish. Step outside and smell the roses, Flax...I'm sure they smell much better than where you have your head stuck 99% of the time. Good day, sir.

Update 10:17 - Aww. How cute. Little Flax constantly hitting the update button on this topic. :)

Mikael, I know some of us will contribute gladly. A $20 donation or whatever is nothing compared to what we get out of the site. Let us know how to help.

You are such an angry person. Jesus. :squiffy:

Thanks for letting me know. I was waiting with baited breath.

To a few of us keeping track of different Morrissey/Smiths releases are important. Live history (which songs were played when etc), lyric data base and more. If this means nothing to you (which it doesn't apparently) I really don't understand why you feel the need to post in this thread? Attention?

But I'm gonna go back to constantly referencing a twelve year old girl who is pretending to be autistic. Because it's a right or something and I've earned that and I very carefully consider everything I post because da Morrissey solo forumz is serious business.

But I'm gonna go back to constantly referencing a twelve year old girl who is pretending to be autistic. Because it's a right or something and I've earned that and I very carefully consider everything I post because da Morrissey solo forumz is serious business.

So serious I've been here 4 years, trolled countless people, and racked up almost 5,000 posts. Oh, wait. That's not me. Nevermind. Wonky eye tricks anyone?

To a few of us keeping track of different Morrissey/Smiths releases are important. Live history (which songs were played when etc), lyric data base and more. If this means nothing to you (which it doesn't apparently) I really don't understand why you feel the need to post in this thread? Attention?

People don't go posting to NOT get attention. I certainly don't imagine you didn't want attention when you asked for money twice in the same thread on the same day.

Back
Top Bottom