Tribute band searching for a Morrissey

Michelle

'Morrissey' required for established Manchester / Yorkshire based Tribute Band.
Please forward this to anyone who might like to audition.

563670_2707230214943_1682443046_1684108_1619782914_n.jpg

'Morrissey' required for established Manchester / Yorkshire based Tribute Band.
Please forward this to anyone who might like to audition.

563670_2707230214943_1682443046_1684108_1619782914_n.jpg

Or, you know, you could just start an original group instead of pantomiming along to someone else's work.

Wow! Has Paul gone solo? This is big news! Do we have official confirmation of a split?

I wonder what he'll do next!

Paul has just gone!

The rest of the band have put a lot of time and rehearsal into Viva Morrissey, only to be let down badly.
They just want to see if they get any decent response to the ad...if not, then they all have other successful bands/projects of their own anyway!

How can an impersonator go solo? Is he going to start writing original material in character? LOL!

tumblr_ly312qF7gP1qeng5k.gif

Sounds about right. He is the Peter Campbell of Morrissey impersonators.

Cornelius, unrelatedly (except for your .gifs), I have to say that in my opinion, Sunday's episode was the first truly great one of Season 5.

The debut was decent and there have been some really good moments over the last few weeks but it has seemed like overall, since the show came back, the writers have been too concerned with introducing new blood; the stalwarts get less and less screentime and as a result the whole soup seemed a bit thin.

But I felt like episode 5 was a real return to form.

I would have loved to have seen this picture with the infant included! Too bad about that whole "not coming within 100ft of a minor" thing. :(

So many great possibilities for the title of his "solo" debut.

Years of Delusion...Years of Ridiculousness...Years of Amateur Hour...

My bets on this:
34pgrqq.jpg

The full version of the cover pans out to show a huge dinner table towering over little Pretend Morrissey, with Real Morrissey sitting down to sup and considering throwing some scraps down Paul's way.

Poor Lazarus.

For God's sake, all I did was post a genuine advertisement on to try to help some friends.
It had absolutely nothing to do with Paul. THE BAND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH PAUL, so please stop being pathetic and leave my thread alone!

No bloody wonder Morrissey himself despises this site!

For God's sake, all I did was post a genuine advertisement on to try to help some friends.
It had absolutely nothing to do with Paul. THE BAND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH PAUL, so please stop being pathetic and leave my thread alone!

No bloody wonder Morrissey himself despises this site!

First of all, I genuinely wish you luck with your search. I can't speak for my friends, but I have nothing against your quest or your thread...as for me, personally, I just enjoy mocking Paul.

I will add, though, that of the myriad reasons Morrissey claims to dislike Solo, I'll bet that a few people on here making fun of his most delusional impersonator surely ain't one of 'em.

Would I actually have to behave and act like Moz though? I don't want to be f***ing Stars In Their Eyes Matthew Kelly! ugh!

DAVIE, look at the pictures of Paul in this thread and I think you'll have your answer. Do yourself a favour, mate, and give these people a very wide berth. Even leaving aside his ridiculous appearance, you wouldn't want to be associated with anybody that had had any association with him. Use whatever talents you have to accomplish something more creative and constructive. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom