What was the hardest HW assignment you ever had?

Why are you doing this?

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k238/morrisseysolo/excuse-me-what-is-the-f***ery.gif

What harm is she doing?

Shouldn't you be controlling all the anonymous posting outside the pigsty? (which it looks like you don't).

The thread is in the pigsty: "The Pigsty No-holds-barred forum for flame-wars, arguments, fighting, etc. Site TOS still applies." I mean you & site owner want 'freedom of speech' etc (which doesn't really happen on this site anyway); isn't Lindsey just doing that.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k238/morrisseysolo/excuse-me-what-is-the-f***ery.gif

What harm is she doing?

Shouldn't you be controlling all the anonymous posting outside the pigsty? (which it looks like you don't).

The thread is in the pigsty: "The Pigsty No-holds-barred forum for flame-wars, arguments, fighting, etc. Site TOS still applies." I mean you & site owner want 'freedom of speech' etc (which doesn't really happen on this site anyway); isn't Lindsey just doing that.

I didn't say stop, just wondering why she does it. There's a difference.

P.

The hardest HW assignment I had was when I had to do a 2 page project!

When I was 13 I was told to do a book report on "Finnegans Wake". I didn't finish reading the first page, let alone write the report. Which was my teacher's intention all along. :)

Because she has the freedom in being a user on solo to do so.

tumblr_m07sxsxKgu1r8vobao1_500.gif

Too bloody right! I agree with Cornelius! Lindsey may not the usual user on here, but I'm growing to like her now....She can do what the hell she likes in the pigsty. What the hell do the majority of the users actually do on here? They never post a damn thing, so I'm glad someone is contributing to the forum.

Some certain Moderators on here seem to have more of a problem with HER than the fecken annoymous users! Jesus.....BLUGHHH!

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was 13 I was told to do a book report on "Finnegans Wake". I didn't finish reading the first page, let alone write the report. Which was my teacher's intention all along. :)

Following this logic maybe it should be required that admission requirements into the 3rd grade be that every child finish a pack of cigarettes and bottle of Jack in one sitting in front of a panel of teachers, that way they'll never touch the stuff later in life. :p

Back
Top Bottom