When Morrissey dies, will you go to his funeral?

swift eclipse

Of course, long live Moz.

I was just wondering if anyone else has thought about this.

Not that you would be allowed in, but you could attend the general site.

I would want to pay my respects, but I personally wouldn't go.

Last edited:
Christ sake....are you serious?

tumblr_luk8fcSlnM1qcay1ao1_500.gif

I don't think fans would be welcome. Funerals are usually for family and close friends.

Wow, that's tasteless. Even for this site. But then again...

Maybe you're unfamiliar with Morrissey's body of work...ya know, friends messing around in a cemetery (or cemetry), feeling the soil falling over his head, the earth that wants him, moors murders, Krays, a girl drowning, bludgeoning in bed, bespattered remains, wishful beheading, etc.

Moz clearly doesn't find the topic of death tasteless.

His isn't off limits.

What is the next question to be posed on this site? Here ya go: Would you eat a Moz booger?

I think he has said he wants to be buried in a private cemetry (sic) in LA - so, none of us are invited

Dave

Maybe you're unfamiliar with Morrissey's body of work...ya know, friends messing around in a cemetery (or cemetry), feeling the soil falling over his head, the earth that wants him, moors murders, Krays, a girl drowning, bludgeoning in bed, bespattered remains, wishful beheading, etc.

Moz clearly doesn't find the topic of death tasteless.

I don't either, in fact I'd consider myself as quite macabre, but it's not really the question if he would find this topic tasteless or offensive. I do. Just the topic of Morrisseys death, though. Don't care much about other celebs, not that I wished them death but it wouldn't affect me greatly.

But to answer the question adequately: I wouldn't go to his funeral. I'd wait until the dust has settled and then spend a lonely night by his grave, crying a river. And then probably kill myself. Just joking.

I would sneak into the cemetery, pour a bottle of whiskey of the tombstone, piss onthe grass, and remember the good times we spent together. Then I'd leave a little brown memorial on top of his memorial. Just like I did with GG Allin's grave.

I'm chucking this one out as well yeah?

Would you rather let Moz wee on your face or wank on your face?

Even if he's not had a bath for like 2 days.

Answers on a postcard.

What is the next question to be posed on this site? Here ya go: Would you eat a Moz booger?

I would sneak into the cemetery, pour a bottle of whiskey of the tombstone, piss onthe grass, and remember the good times we spent together. Then I'd leave a little brown memorial on top of his memorial. Just like I did with GG Allin's grave.

I'm chucking this one out as well yeah?

Would you rather let Moz wee on your face or wank on your face?

Even if he's not had a bath for like 2 days.

Answers on a postcard.

tumblr_m2ivnacTQt1r3dth6o1_500.gif
:)

Probably not. I'll be busy knitting something out of my bellybutton lint.

Back
Top Bottom