More cowbell on "Alsatian Cousin" from remastered "Viva Hate"?

I haven't bought the remastered version, but I would really like to ask Morrissey about why he chooses to alter his albums in such peculiar ways when he reissues them. I got the reissue of Bona Drag and I really wish he hadn't edited out the pivotal lyrics of 'Oujja Board,' which has really killed the song for me. Still, at least it makes a reissue more interesting, because you don't really know what to expect, especially if there really is a cowbell in Alsation Cousin.

You don't need that accent on the first e in utilisee. Or the second one, for that matter. Or the e at the end of musicale. But thanks. I didn't know it was so simple!

Révise ton français, il/elle avait bel et bien raison ;). C'est "utilisée" avec accent ! The Anonymous poster was right with "utilisée"
C'est la cloche (nom féminin) qui est utilisée. 'Cloche' (bell) is a feminine word.

Par contre tu as raison pour "musical" : instrument musical. Pas de 'e'. There you were right, 'instrument' is a masculine word, therefore no 'e'.

By the way, it's "Jette tes devoirs au feu", with 2 't' for jette. Sorry...

Révise ton français, il/elle avait bel et bien raison ;). C'est "utilisée" avec accent ! The Anonymous poster was right with "utilisée"
C'est la cloche (nom féminin) qui est utilisée. 'Cloche' (bell) is a feminine word.

Par contre tu as raison pour "musical" : instrument musical. Pas de 'e'. There you were right, 'instrument' is a masculine word, therefore no 'e'.

By the way, it's "Jette tes devoirs au feu", with 2 't' for jette. Sorry...

Megan?

megan-mad-men.jpg

Back
Top Bottom