I found a good song!

They probably care about it more than the "signs" (*yawn* nobody f***ing cares) you've been going on about endlessly, for years. You're just jealous that lindsey1151 has become the forum eccentric and that she's done so effortlessly. I mean, she hasn't had to say, "I'm crazy!" even once. And at least she has the excuse of that she's about 12.

12? I know she's not that bright, but saying she has an IQ of 12 is just mean.

There is a difference between Crystal Geezer and lindsey1151--Crystal is quirky but genuine, while lindsey is irritating and fake.

12? I know she's not that bright, but saying she has an IQ of 12 is just mean.

There is a difference between Crystal Geezer and lindsey1151--Crystal is quirky but genuine, while lindsey is irritating and fake.

I'm like a Dungeons & Dragons die with 20 sides while Lindsey is like a poker chip with only two sides, wonky eye and zoning out. :p

I like all of you for different reasons. Please stop fighting. Our powers must be combined against Evil.

Just saying.

I found a good song too.

Last edited by a moderator:
No I am bright I have an IQ around 120! You cannot get an accruate IQ in autistic kids!

You're not autistic; you're a moron. It's offensive to the truly autistic that you call yourself one as a joke.

Au is gold.

My question is who is in the video of "you" doing your eyetricks?

Back
Top Bottom