Age Discrimination

I'd still do her. If she's lucky.

I don't think she's into beer belly playboys. I think you have to have some hip hop skillz to ride that muscley pony. I do applaud her vigor to work out 8 hours a day, though it kinda seems a bit more obsessive than health-conscious. Not sure you can really achieve a whole lotta kether stuck at the gym all day, to each their own I guess.

I don't think she's into beer belly playboys. I think you have to have some hip hop skillz to ride that muscley pony. I do applaud her vigor to work out 8 hours a day, though it kinda seems a bit more obsessive than health-conscious. Not sure you can really achieve a whole lotta kether stuck at the gym all day, to each their own I guess.

I didn't say I had a beer belly. I said I was getting there. At any rate, I wouldn't really do it with her. That would be gross. Maybe if I was really really really drunk. I definitely have no hip hop skillz, though.

Well, you're only as vane as your arms. :p Here's the other two pics if you're interested. I hope whoever was in the room helping her get dressed that day is looking for a job. :squiffy:

Now, now CG...why don't you post those pictures of Madonna from the 70s. You know, the one where she has that epic bush?

I can't believe I had an hour and a half long conversation with Crystal geezer about nipples. And I wasn't even drunk!

Last edited:
Now, now CG...why don't you post those pictures of Madonna from the 70s. You know, the one where she has that epic bush?

She did have epic bush. Image google Madonna and pubes.

Back
Top Bottom