Manchester Date Added, Manchester Arena, Saturday 28 July - TTY Update

Manchester Lower Tier tickets back up on TicketMaster ~ As of 2:30pm there are 9 in Block 102, nearest stage - including 3 in the 4th row, and 13 just next door in 103 :thumb:

I Like You: I know there's an afterparty at 42nd Street nightclub, with half price admission and queue jump when you've got a Moz ticket. Its postcode is M2 5GU if you wanna look at it on google maps or something, it's about a 20 minute walk down Deansgate I think

morrissey m.e.n

does anyone have any idea what time the m.e.n concert on saturday will finish ..so i can order my taxi home ..thanks

Re: morrissey m.e.n

does anyone have any idea what time the m.e.n concert on saturday will finish ..so i can order my taxi home ..thanks

Take the concert's start time, add about ten to fifteen minutes for typical delays, add about 35 minutes for poorly-mixed screeching and flailing to a bored, half-full auditorium, add about twenty five minutes for stage set up, add about ten minutes for video clips, add about an hour and 25 minutes for the same 21 songs Morrissey has been playing since early 2011, and then see what time you come up with and that's when to tell your taxi to be there.

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be about Jake Walters and Pete Burns. :straightface:

Some time around 10.30pm plus a little extra time to file out of the place.

Take the concert's start time, add about ten to fifteen minutes for typical delays, add about 35 minutes for poorly-mixed screeching and flailing to a bored, half-full auditorium, add about twenty five minutes for stage set up, add about ten minutes for video clips, add about an hour and 25 minutes for the same 21 songs Morrissey has been playing since early 2011, and then see what time you come up with and that's when to tell your taxi to be there.
f*** off.

If Morrissey comes on around 9 he will be finished between 10:15 or 10:30. That's been my experience for the last 23 years or so, anyway! Hope that helps! :)

Coming in from London via coach that goes to Shudehill Interchange, coach straight back at 1:30am, ha. It's relatively straightforward to get to the MEN from there, right?

Ta

Yes, how witty of you, you total tosspot wanker.. If you don't like it then you can shove the morrissey set list up your swollen self satisfied arse hole, and pull it back out of your shite spewing mouth, you greasy over compensating twat. Why do people bother to make snide smug remarks about Morrissey here, f*** off and share your ill-informed opinions with your spineless, pompous pricks of friends. f*** off. Greasy dick who thinks he knows everything about Morrissey, and seems to think he's some kind of Messiah whose opinion is terribley important. Sorry, your opinion is ridiculous and bull-shit. Go screw your self, you vile over pronounciating creature. Dickhead

talk about a spot on description of a Morrissey concert! wow!

Gutted...I cant make it down on Sat for Moz.

I have 4 seated tickets to shift at face value. Anyone interested please DM me on twitter @paulmacdonald19

Its too close to home, and its too near the bone.

Paul

This is exactly what to expect---perfect recap (or precap) of his shows!

you cant cancel the manchester gig...theres 15.000 people or what?:S its not like the festival in portugal

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom