Manchester Date Added, Manchester Arena, Saturday 28 July - TTY Update

Wow got mine! Well done to those who got standing, no idea how you managed that, seemed to be sold out straight away :S But I got seated tickets, good ones too! Very excited, even if they were £50 :O Roll on July i say.

Got mine, Ticketline went early at 8.58 . Was F5'ing Ticketline, Ticketmaster, See and Gigs and Tours ! Ticketmaster was sold out instantly, probbaly all on Seatwave in seconds !

Got to say my record of 18 shows on the ROTT tour will probably stand the test of time if £51 a pop is the going rate for future events !

For that price can we please have I am Kloot as support Moz instead of the usual dross ?!

Last edited:
I MIGHT be interested in swapping 2 standing for 2 seated. Would need to be lower tier though, and not right at the back.

Got my tickets too!!! and its my Birthday 4 days earlier so they were bought as a present, can't think of a better way to celebrate...woooooo roll on July :D

Yes, got them, not the best, but still very happy :)
It has been almost a year since the last concert, missed it...

Got mine, Ticketline went early at 8.58 . Was F5'ing Ticketline, Ticketmaster, See and Gigs and Tours ! Ticketmaster was sold out instantly, probbaly all on Seatwave in seconds !

Got to say my record of 18 shows on the ROTT tour will probably stand the test of time if £51 a pop is the going rate for future events !

For that price can we please have I am Kloot as support Moz instead of the usual dross ?!

I'll second I Am Kloot for support. I think £51 is the going rate for big artists at the MEN Arena though, not just Moz; the venue takes a whack of the profits, as does the promoter, sales co, security co, etc, then Moz has to pay the band and his own crew out of the remainder.

Anyway, got my 2 seated tickets from ticketmaster (a bit too delicate for the standing experience in an arena). Wasn't that painful online, but was surprised that the first offer was at least half way back; makes you wonder where the blocks closest the stage went at 5 seconds past 9. Bloody ticketing scams!

Just to add an element of sour grapes/envy , what do you mean "... almost a year since the last concert..." !? It's been ten years since Morrissey was last in my continent ( sob, swoon).

More sensibly , enjoy yourselves, you lucky things...

Got up at the crack of dawn to get myself some. Was planning on heading down to the MEN box office, but last minute changed my mind and got to the University library and thankfully got 2 standing tickets! Last time I saw him was at Doncaster dome over 4 years ago had to leave halfway through due to only being 17 and parents requiring me to get a train home. Horrible. but today is a good day :)

it said sold out @ standing ones..but i kept trying and after 5-6 minutes i got one!!!

Slept through my alarm clock, have to make do with a seat near the back :sick:

Poor me :D

I got two standing tickets from seetickets with ease straight in there! Roll on July! Faith No More in london on the 8th and Morrissey to end the Month in Manchester i'm a happy f***er!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom