Manchester Date Added, Manchester Arena, Saturday 28 July - TTY Update

I will not be buying a ticket due to lack of excitment at listening to the same old same old and his stupidity, i,e, dressing the band antics and stupid comments he's been coming out with.

Oh Manchester!!! Has nothing to answer for this fool anymore!!!!!!!!

Morrissey...Eastern US beckons...There are more vegetarians in New York City than any other in the Western World, and we do not kill baby seals here, either. I propose a date at the Brooklyn Academy of Music. A gorgeous hall, fit for our man. What's the hang up? Ticketing? Rents on venues too high? The ongoing struggle to get proper "representation"? Record deal? Then what!?!?!? I NEED MORRISSEY CLOSE TO HOME. Pleeeeaaaaasssseeee?!? You cannot possible ignore us here while you make dates elsewhere. Tell me those gigs out West and that odd date in Chicago were not all we are going to get stateside.
Good luck on Manchester. Travelled from NYC to Manchester to see Morrissey play the MOVE Festival in 2004. Made the pilgrimage by myself. Was a truly religious experience. Good for you lot over there. Now, please come and pay us a visit over here.

He doesn't need a reason, he can play exactly where he likes. New York has been spectacularly well served for Morrissey gigs over the years, with 2 seperate 5 night runs, so you have little to complain about

Hey, could you guys please help me out.

I'm from Australia but will be over in the UK in July, and really keen to grab tickets to the Manchester gig.
1. Where can I buy the tickets from online?
2. Says they go on sale 9am 27th April, is this 9am English time?

Cheers.

Hey, could you guys please help me out.

I'm from Australia but will be over in the UK in July, and really keen to grab tickets to the Manchester gig.
1. Where can I buy the tickets from online?
2. Says they go on sale 9am 27th April, is this 9am English time?

Cheers.
normally its either seetickets.com or ticketmaster.co.uk
at ticketmaster you need an account ,at seetickets you dont.
you have to have a credit card or a debit card ..would look at both sites if your card is accepted there.
yes its english time .you need to look up what will be the time then in australia.

Thanks so much.

Is it likely to sell out?/Sell out pretty quickly?
Just looked at the time difference and I'll be at work at that time.

Hey guys! Newbie here, just seen that this date has been added, i HAVE to go. Never seen Morrissey live and I have to go sometime or my life will not be complete. Does anyone know how fast the tickets will sell? And i read on this thread that £35 per ticket is likely to be the price, does that sound right to people? Cheers guys, appreciate any help.

Hey guys! Newbie here, just seen that this date has been added, i HAVE to go. Never seen Morrissey live and I have to go sometime or my life will not be complete. Does anyone know how fast the tickets will sell? And i read on this thread that £35 per ticket is likely to be the price, does that sound right to people? Cheers guys, appreciate any help.

Ello mate yeah that sounds about right (paid that last year) my first time seeing him then and he was stunning. MUCH bette than videos and Glastonbury etc. do it!

Well yeah some like united like there are who are outside Manchester, but most are Man City fans than united in Manchester...

Where are you from? I live in Moston and have for 30 years. There are hundreds and hundreds more United fans in Manchester.....dont believe the myth.

Thanks so much.

Is it likely to sell out?/Sell out pretty quickly?
Just looked at the time difference and I'll be at work at that time.
aaaw,youre sweet-you are very welcome.
i just look up the poster. its www.gigsandtours.com ,not see tickets but as far as i
remember gigs belong to the seetickes comany. its a big venue i dont think so,
even if its the only UK concert (yet.) but i can be mistaken and thanks to the touts it might be
going away quickly dont buy from the touts too quickly if you missed out
some kind fan will sell either here or on Fb or even at the venue for a much lower price
(face value)and the prices from the touts will fall as time goes on.
I think the standing tixs might be harder to get for a long time and you get offered some
seating place soon. look at the seating planbefore you click on agree,
make your account at Tm befor the saleday,saves time. when already
logged in then.
well either you can secetly go online at work but when youre knwoing its strictly forbidden and you risk getting serious trouble ,ask your wife , boyfriend or any close friend who you absolutely trust giving your card details and doing it at that aproxx time.

So happy when i heard the news hope its as good as the st georges hall concert last year it was amazing. Never been to this venue and i have heard a few horror stories but still hope it will be good thats saying i can get a standing ticket does anyone know if there is a maximum number per person as we all know what those pesky touts are like?:D

Is there someone willing to "share some greased tea" presale ticket information for the Manchester show July 28th, 2012 "with me"?

Strangely, Seatwave are already listing them for sale:

http://www.seatwave.com/morrissey-t...g-news-arena-tickets/28-july-2012/perf/619323

But then Seatwave was recently the subject of an undercover investigation by a British current affairs TV show which exposed them as not being a true fan-to-fan resale site (as they claim) but that they do deals with promoters to get blocks of tickets allocated to sell at a massive premium, splitting the profits with the promoter.

expensive and hate the MEN too big but ah well if any pre sale link I may be tempted

Sometimes it feels like all I do is come on to Solo and moan about Morrissey...

But £50 to see Moz at the MEN is a joke. There are lots of artists who perform at the MEN and charge £50, but you expect a massive stage show, elaborate set, light show pyrotechnics etc... What we get with Moz is a second rate warm up act, a video show that he's been showing for years and we might be lucky and see a new backdrop... What do I want for £50? Support from the Halle orchestra, a backing choir, guest appearance from an old friend...

Will I bother going? You bet :thumb: I'll be on Ticket Master from 8.50 on Friday, pressing F5 every few seconds :)

Dave

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom