Manchester Date Added, Manchester Arena, Saturday 28 July - TTY Update

at ticketmaster right now theres about 300 tickets upper tier all the way back (206-214)

at viagogo-seatwave-getmein-etc.. theres about 30-40 tickets (mostly upper tier) on each site which i guess are the same at every site..

even if they arent the same theres 5 main sites x 30 tickets = 150 tickets ..so in total lets say 500 tickets left??

Last edited:
I hardly think it's a disaster for Moz that there are some tickets outstanding, it's not exactly surprising that people don't want to pay that much to sit at the back of the upper tier.

Anyone want to offer me 2/1 that Morrissey makes at least one comment about the Olympics?

Anyone want to offer me 2/1 that Morrissey makes at least one comment about the Olympics?

I anticipate he'd say that Manchester's Olympics bid attempt was totally ignored by Thatcher regime, really disgraceful, something like that.

I really dont care...Ive paid and now all I want is my moneys worth from Moz...Looking forward to a cracking day and night in Manchester.

This is nothing. At many large Manchester workplaces tickets are often offloaded at last minute for gigs at the Arena and the Ethiad Stadium. What is unusual is that the ones being given away for Morrissey are ones right at the back. They are usually the best tickets in the house. Red Hot Chilli Peppers, George Michael, Elton John, Rod Stewart...they all offload.

I hardly think it's a disaster for Moz that there are some tickets outstanding, it's not exactly surprising that people don't want to pay that much to sit at the back of the upper tier.

yeap i agree! im just answering to the guy who said that this gig is far from sold out!

the only unsold tickets are the ones snapped up by scumbag touts that they havnt been able to offload for a ridiculous profit.

Oh dear - people are trying to sell them for just £15 each now. http://www.gumtree.com/tickets/manchester
We know how proud Morrissey is when he breaks box-office records. How must he feel about this, in his home town no less, when the Stone Roses played to over half a million just a few weeks back?

I'm not fused how many are going. I'm going, and I've never seen him before and might never again, and i'm going to bloody love it. Hope everyone else does too

Is it raining? See you all in 3 hours. Woo hoo

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom