Manchester Date Added, Manchester Arena, Saturday 28 July - TTY Update

EXPECT likes of Morrissey 23 and a certain swedish girl get LOTS of unwanted attention next week......NO TICKET - NO ENTRY!

Lots of unwanted attention from who? What does no ticket no entry mean in this instance? Do they get freebies? From who?

Hi everyone,
I'm combining over from Donegal on Friday and staying at the premier inn next to the M.E.N. arena. I would like to meet up with other fans for a drink on Friday night. Does anyone have any suggestions of a pub that we could meet up at. I'm going to be on my own, like a lot of people and I think it would be a good chance for us all to have a good night out. Is anyone interested??? We need to agree on one pub, which one would be best? Paul

Hi everyone,
I'm combining over from Donegal on Friday and staying at the premier inn next to the M.E.N. arena. I would like to meet up with other fans for a drink on Friday night. Does anyone have any suggestions of a pub that we could meet up at. I'm going to be on my own, like a lot of people and I think it would be a good chance for us all to have a good night out. Is anyone interested??? We need to agree on one pub, which one would be best? Paul

Hi Paul,
Someone suggested this pub, The Crown and Anchor

http://www.joseph-holt.com/Joseph-Holt-Pubs-30-Crown-And-Anchor.aspx

It's right next to the hotel you're staying in, therefore two minutes from the arena.
I presume this may be the agreed meeting place given it's location,
and I imagine a LOT of Morrissey fans will be in your hotel on the 28th,
so you won't be alone. See you there :)

Hi Paul,
Someone suggested this pub, The Crown and Anchor

http://www.joseph-holt.com/Joseph-Holt-Pubs-30-Crown-And-Anchor.aspx

It's right next to the hotel you're staying in, therefore two minutes from the arena.
I presume this may be the agreed meeting place given it's location,
and I imagine a LOT of Morrissey fans will be in your hotel on the 28th,
so you won't be alone. See you there :)

Thanks Morrizsey,

The Crown & Anchor it is then!

Paul

See you all there

"I I wear a uniform and think I'm important as I am allowed to beat people up in my job role."

Are you PC Simon Harwood?

No, & as no-one's made any quotes like that one, I suspect you are a tosser (at best) for bringing that to the debate...

Have tickets for this gig been posted out yet? I bought 4 standing tickets via Seatwave and haven't seen them yet. Will be travelling down from Aberdeen next Thursday so starting to get a little bit twitchy, but Seatwave do state tickets often get posted a week before. Any info appreciated - I've never had to use the likes of Seatwave before, but those standing tickets disappeared off Ticketmaster pretty much instantly.

Anyhoo, can't wait for this gig and the Edinburgh one too!

I'll try again. Have people received their tickets in the post for this gig yet? Still not seen mine. Cheers!

Got mine months ago.

EXPECT likes of Morrissey 23 and a certain swedish girl get LOTS of unwanted attention next week......NO TICKET - NO ENTRY!

That Swedish girl is a right horrible user. She is a a truly nasty piece of work. Morrissey the 23rd is a narrow minded bigot who does nothing except but slag off Rangers all the time and yet he says nothing about his own bigotted team Celtic singing IRA songs! Parasite! They are not most Moz fans favorite people!!

I just finished reading the thread about the 2004 Manchester gig and all I can say is, wow, it was basically just a bunch of monkeys throwing shit at each other. Why do people have to be so mean? Damn.

I just finished reading the thread about the 2004 Manchester gig and all I can say is, wow, it was basically just a bunch of monkeys throwing shit at each other. Why do people have to be so mean? Damn.

yeap! i tried reading it too but it was awful and i just stopped:S

im going down from aberdeen on my own on saturday morning,most of my friends are not into morrissey,going to edinburgh also,cant wait. : ))))

That Swedish girl is a right horrible user. She is a a truly nasty piece of work. Morrissey the 23rd is a narrow minded bigot who does nothing except but slag off Rangers all the time and yet he says nothing about his own bigotted team Celtic singing IRA songs! Parasite! They are not most Moz fans favorite people!!

Would rather both of them than the "don't take my photo" and "don't tag me on Facebook" antics of pathetic chris from birmingham.

The Crown and Anchor may be close by, but they will have loud dance music blasting out. Just thought I'd let you know.

you should all go to the Oyster Bar. You'd fit in well there. All of you.

I'm anti social, any other anti social cynical gits wanna meet up? :D

I'm hearing that there is an afterparty with free entry if you keep the ticket stub. Any idea where this is in relation to the MEN? This is only my second time in Mancfester.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom