Manchester Date Added, Manchester Arena, Saturday 28 July - TTY Update

Question about Manchester.. I will have 3 or 4 free hours in the morning before the MozBus... Where should I go n what should I see??!

I'd love to go but my boyfriend wouldn't. :(

Tedious query about set-lists

Hey, first time posting here so be nice and I may push the boat out and register!

Just a quick question; I'll be making my way to the M.E.N to see Moz on July 28th and I'm just curious as to whether anyone could enlighten me on the probable the set-list. Will the band throw a few 'classics' in for Morrissey's homecoming or will it just be a continuation of the set-list being played each night on his current European tour?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Tedious query about set-lists

Hey, first time posting here so be nice and I may push the boat out and register!

Just a quick question; I'll be making my way to the M.E.N to see Moz on July 28th and I'm just curious as to whether anyone could enlighten me on the probable the set-list. Will the band throw a few 'classics' in for Morrissey's homecoming or will it just be a continuation of the set-list being played each night on his current European tour?

Thanks in advance.

Simply go to the Tour tab in the forum toolbar and scroll down. Pick any showdate between a couple days ago and early 2011...then click the "post show" link. This will show you that concert's setlist plus various user comments about the show. Some of which may be useful.

Anyway, he's basically been playing the exact same set for the last year.

You Have Killed Me
Still Ill
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
When Last I Spoke To Carol
Maladjusted
Black Cloud
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
You're The One For Me, Fatty
Action Is My Middle Name
I Know It's Over
Let Me Kiss You
Scandinavia
To Give (The Reason I Live)
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Shoplifters Of The World Unite
People Are The Same Everywhere
Meat Is Murder
I Will See You In Far Off Places
How Soon Is Now?
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

I guess it seems like he's been playing the exact same set for a year, but maybe there have been more variations than I realized at the outset. Here's a pretty even-keeled cursory glance at random shows over the last 13 months:

July 11, 2012

You Have Killed Me / Still Ill / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Maladjusted / Black Cloud / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Action Is My Middle Name / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat Is Murder / I Will See You In Far Off Places // How Soon Is Now?

April 27, 2012

You Have Killed Me / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Alma Matters / How Soon Is Now? / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / First Of The Gang To Die / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / Let Me Kiss You / Meat Is Murder / Scandinavia / Speedway // Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want

February 24, 2012

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / Speedway / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / People Are The Same Everywhere / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Scandinavia / You Have Killed Me / How Soon Is Now?

November 14, 2011

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Scandinavia / Maladjusted / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / People Are The Same Everywhere / Alma Matters / All The Lazy Dykes / I Know It's Over / Everyday Is Like Sunday / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Meat Is Murder / Irish Blood, English Heart // Still Ill

August 4, 2011

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Alma Matters / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Scandinavia / Satellite Of Love / I Know It's Over / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Meat is Murder / Speedway / Irish Blood, English Heart

June 25, 2011

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / The Kid's A Looker / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / People Are The Same Everywhere / Alma Matters / Speedway / Satellite Of Love / I Know It's Over / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Action Is My Middle Name / Meat is Murder / Irish Blood, English Heart // This Charming Man

Here is what you've got to choose from:

The Smiths
Still Ill
I Know It's Over
How Soon Is Now?
Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want
I Want The One I Can't Have
Meat Is Murder

Viva Hate
Everyday Is Like Sunday

Bona Drag
Ouija Board, Ouija Board

Arsenal

Vauxhall
Speedway

Maladjusted
Maladjusted
Alma Matters

Quarry
Let Me Kiss You
Irish Blood, English Heart
First Of The Gang To Die

Ringleader
You Have Killed Me

Refusal
Black Cloud
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

Unreleased
Action Is My Middle Name
Scandinavia

Cover

Roll call

PepsiYankeesRollCall.JPG

FORTNIGHT TO GO....

I'd love to go but my boyfriend wouldn't. :(

Go without him. Hell, I'm going to see Moz alone and I feel I'm better off that way than I would be dragging someone who could care less along with me just so I don't have to be alone.

The Smiths
Still Ill
I Know It's Over
How Soon Is Now?
Meat Is Murder

Viva Hate
Everyday Is Like Sunday

Bona Drag
Ouija Board, Ouija Board

Arsenal

Vauxhall
Speedway

Maladjusted
Maladjusted
Alma Matters

Quarry
Let Me Kiss You
First Of The Gang To Die

Ringleader
You Have Killed Me

Refusal
Black Cloud

Unreleased
Action Is My Middle Name
Scandinavia

Cover

Thanks for this list! Great work. So your guess the Manc set list will be taken from the songs on this list? Much chance he will deviate?

Thanks for this list! Great work. So your guess the Manc set list will be taken from the songs on this list? Much chance he will deviate?

Most of us predict that there won't be a radical change.

He might add one or two songs which aren't played earlier, but 90% are the same.

Last edited:

The Smiths
Still Ill
I Know It's Over
How Soon Is Now?
Meat Is Murder

Viva Hate
Everyday Is Like Sunday

Bona Drag
Ouija Board, Ouija Board

Arsenal

Vauxhall
Speedway

Maladjusted
Maladjusted
Alma Matters

Quarry
Let Me Kiss You
First Of The Gang To Die

Ringleader
You Have Killed Me

Refusal
Black Cloud

Unreleased
Action Is My Middle Name
Scandinavia

Cover

You forgot

Last edited by a moderator:

Most of us predict that there won't be a radical change.

He might add one or two songs which aren't played earlier, but 90% are the same.

Ok amazing thanks, never dreamed a could get a rough playlist before the concert. Thank god for you lot! Hope he adds a couple more classic Smiths songs

Go without him. Hell, I'm going to see Moz alone and I feel I'm better off that way than I would be dragging someone who could care less along with me just so I don't have to be alone.

This is exactly the same view point i hold! If you're a Moz fan you should WANT to see him Live whether it's on your own or not! and anyway 'Im ok by myself...'

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom