Manchester Date Added, Manchester Arena, Saturday 28 July - TTY Update

I think I have an extra seated ticket in block 108 because one of my friends will not be able to come :(. Please PM me for details if interested. Not asking for more than it cost me.

I think I have an extra seated ticket in block 108 because one of my friends will not be able to come :(. Please PM me for details if interested. Not asking for more than it cost me.

Is that still going? As all my friends vehemently hate Morrissey it looks like I'll be going alone, and as I've left it late, I'll either be top tiering it or getting tickets through drop outs like this I guess!

so..i arrive at manchester(airport) friday night at 01:00 or something...should i stay at an airport hotel? or go at victoria and find one there?(cheaper?) is this off topic?:p

so..i arrive at manchester(airport) friday night at 01:00 or something...should i stay at an airport hotel? or go at victoria and find one there?(cheaper?) is this off topic?:p

You should stay at an airport hotel. You'd have trouble getting any sort of transport at that hour other than taxi and it won't make a large difference where you are as you'll still just be spending the next few hours in a hotel room.

Tour, set list

For those going to see Morrissey in Manchester, please post the set list of songs he will be performing! Going to see him in Edinburgh after he plays in Manchester.
:)

Oh Lordy - just saw that photo of Manchester Arena and it looks like the view from my seats. Must remember to pack binoculars *sigh*

Re: Tour, set list

Got my ticket today, the bloody post guy essentially folded the letter in half which was pretty annoying but at least they're here!

Is that still going? As all my friends vehemently hate Morrissey it looks like I'll be going alone, and as I've left it late, I'll either be top tiering it or getting tickets through drop outs like this I guess!
Just PMed you! Yes, I still have it, just forgot to check this site so sorry.

I am getting seriously excited now, I've been told that seeing Moz in Manchester is more of a religious experience than a concert.

Hello,

We are 4 Morrissey's fans from Belgium and we decided to go on saturday seeing him!

So, is ticketmaster a good solution for book tickets? I dont know at all this siteweb.

Thanks for your answer.

Bye

Hello,

We are 4 Morrissey's fans from Belgium and we decided to go on saturday seeing him!

So, is ticketmaster a good solution for book tickets? I dont know at all this siteweb.

Thanks for your answer.

Bye

yeap ticketmaster is good! ;D

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom