Manchester Date Added, Manchester Arena, Saturday 28 July - TTY Update

they send me a code..so i can check where it is via ups! (its in germany now :D)

Wow, that's great! On their homepage I read they will only send it in an unmarked envelope that cannot be traced. What you wrote sounds really comforting. :)

Tickets available at the moment in Block 115m Row P, at Gigs and Tours - just bought 2!

Tickets are available at the moment in Block 115 (next to stage), Row P, Gigs and Tours.

17.25 - there's 100 seats showing as free in block 103 on Ticketmaster Row Q and beyond. The block is shaded grey for sold out, but if you click on they are available for sale. What's going on...

Last edited:
just got a email from gigs and tours , saying my standing ticket will be
sent when they receive it :( cannot wait too see the ticket in my hand
though, ah well .........................................................................

See Tickets are a pain in the ar5e, there is no need to leave posting tickets until the last minute. I got mine from Ticketline and already in hand. Also deliver them if they consider your property secure without a signature. I always end up messing about with See's ticket delivery company.Best avoided if possible.

About 15 tickets available in block 103 now

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/1F00488CCA34B681?artistid=770791&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60

men_1118079979_P_27_39_seatingplanscontent_se.gif

So i got an email saying the concert is at 6pm. That sounds too early, reckon thats when the doors open?

got my standing ticket last week,paid £98 for it,so please dont cancel this one moz,roll on july 28th

is there anybody else still waiting to get
there tickets from gigsandtours[seetickets],
still not received mine yet:(

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom