Morten Harket on Morrissey

UPDATE Apr. 6, 11:45PM PT:

Article is online, link from Uncleskinny:

Morten Harket: - Morrissey hadde store ereksjonsutfordringer i mitt nærvær - vg.no

Morten is asked about fandom, and is also asked what he thinks about other musicians who’re inspired by his voice and a-ha.

Other famous artists are also known fans (of a-ha), Morrissey from the influential band The Smiths introduced himself as “Morten” at the Quart festival in 2004 (Kristiansand, Norway), after he’d entered the stage singing his own version of “The Sun Always shines on TV”?

"I’ve met him, he almost had an erection around me! We met up in New Orleans some time in the eighties."

Did you speak with the whole band, or just him?

"It’s him I remember. He thought it was a bit difficult I think, the whole thing. He said something… I thought he was decidedly on the gay side."

He’s never confirmed that he is?

"Well, then I don’t know. Then you can only speculate."

From an article to be published in the Norwegian newspaper VG (Verdens Gang)

Last edited by a moderator:
Moz said in one of the South Bank Show interviews that he'd been to see A-ha in '86, and thought the musicians and the whole show were overshadowed by screaming teenage girls.

"He almost had an erection around me!" - ....yeah, you wish.

What a bloody fibber. "He almost had an erection around me!" In his dreams. Some people will say anything..

What a bloody fibber. "He almost had an erection around me!" In his dreams. Some people will say anything..

Lol!

(I think AC Neuman's version of Take On Me is waaay better than the original. :blushing: If you can't even nail your own song exactly how insightful could your erection detection skillz be? :D)

"From an article to be published in the Norwegian newspaper VG (Verdens Gang)"

Does anybody have the link to this article? I've been googling for the last half-hour and I can't find the damn thing anywhere. Might make for some interesting reading! ;-)

"From an article TO BE published in the Norwegian newspaper VG (Verdens Gang)"

Forget I asked; it hasn't even been published yet. Oooops...

morten who??? A washed up ham, with no solo career what-so-ever. The nothing group it was in had one decent record with two decent tunes and that's about it. IF what's reported here is even partly correct, Morrissey should certainly up his standards. But then again, " a hard one has no conscience".

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom