What album are you listening to right now?

APBHarmonizer.jpg

2007 version

I cant stop listening to this cd.

Hey Playcat, I have also been listening to this.
Do you know Jethro Tull?
Do you like any other albums by them? (I certainly can give you a few recommedations if you wish).
I have to say, of their 70's albums I do not find this one the strongest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Playcat, I have also been listening to this.
Do you know Jethro Tull?
Do you like any other albums by them? (I certainly can give you a few recommedations if you wish).
I have to say, of their 70's albums I do not find this one the strongest.

Hey Peterb, I think Bungle In The Jungle was the first song I ever heard WAAAAY BACK WHEN then I explored their other works and I was hooked ever since. “With You There to Help Me” is a beautiful song and my personal favorite. Not many rock bands incorporated the flute into their sound and image so prominently and it worked for their songs and made them stand out. I love the medieval sound to their songs like I’m on some rolling hill and misty meadow with minstrels dancing or something like that. LOL

CG has just reminded me (thank you!) that I've had this album on repeat throughout the whole week as I am addicted to it. Now I'm not a fan of The Beatles at all, but this appealed to me as they were remade as how they would sound if The Beatles were a 1990s shoegaze band. Why not? I absolutely loved all the songs on the album and I previously only listened to two of the songs "Across The Universe" and "I Love Her" (which are both included on this album). If this is the only way I can enjoy The Beatles songs, then so be it! They are gorgeous through shoegaze :love:

swayC-300x300.jpg

Tape Deck Mountain - Sway

I couldn't finish it. Very boring. Bland.

ILLCOMMUNICATION.jpg

thanks and same to you :)
as for right now its:
Treasure_cover.jpg

their best album in my opinion, hard to believe its thirty years old...

I trump it with this classic I've been listening to today. I hope Liz manages to release her album in the end. Even if it's terrible musically, it'll be worth a listen just for her voice.

199395b.jpg

I trump it with this classic I've been listening to today. I hope Liz manages to release her album in the end. Even if it's terrible musically, it'll be worth a listen just for her voice.

199395b.jpg
Pearly Dewdrop's Drops is one of my fave tracks of theirs, but sorry as an album its not #1 for me :o
as for me, I need something to drown at the noise all around my apartment :crazy:
I've selected
Christian_Death_-_Only_Theatre_Of_Pain.jpg

this :guitar:

No! Not that Glee Club! They were with 4AD just after The Cocteau Twins left the label and most probably the only Irish band who featured on that label. It's weird how they do sound part of the 4AD label, even though they are an original band. I'm not sure what happened to this amazing Irish band after they released their one and only album.

Back
Top Bottom