What album are you listening to right now?

cerulean.jpg

Well I was playing this earlier

Death-Cab-For-Cutie-Codes-and-Keys-Album-Cover.jpg

and as with just about everything Ben Gibbard sets his hand to, there were two or three really good songs and then the rest was just kind of whiny, semi-listenable muck.

Now. Moving on to something truly magnificent...

Depeche-Mode-The-Singles-81-85-179847.jpg

AFI_-_Very_Proud_Of_Ya-LP.jpg

This is actually in my top five favorite albums of all time. Oddly, it reminds me of my childhood and makes me feel rowdy and nostalgic.

@Skylarker: Your musical taste is so varied, that a question comes into my mind: Can you really delve into all these albums? My habits of listening to music are dead boring, I usually listen to 2-3 albums all the time. I love knowing all the lyrics by heart.

@Skylarker: Your musical taste is so varied, that a question comes into my mind: Can you really delve into all these albums? My habits of listening to music are dead boring, I usually listen to 2-3 albums all the time. I love knowing all the lyrics by heart.

I have a main core of 2 or 3 tried-and-true albums at any given time as well; however, I don't feel the need to totally assimilate right off the bat any album I put on which I have not heard before. Nonetheless I will play an array of different things and then see if any of them hit me or strike me as being worthy of putting on again and exploring more acutely.

I see listening to music as being very similar to dating; a lot of the stuff you see here are albums or bands that I am on my first date with. You can see lots of girls at the same time, but maybe only a few will make you want to delve deeper.

I have a main core of 2 or 3 tried-and-true albums at any given time as well; however, I don't feel the need to totally assimilate right off the bat any album I put on which I have not heard before. Nonetheless I will play an array of different things and then see if any of them hit me or strike me as being worthy of putting on again and exploring more acutely.

I see listening to music as being very similar to dating; a lot of the stuff you see here are albums or bands that I am on my first date with. You can see lots of girls at the same time, but maybe only a few will make you want to delve deeper.

And do you make up your mind on the first listen? Cause if not, you'd be doing nothing but listening to music. (Not that it would be too bad.)

This is the album I am capable of listening to a zillion times and never get bored of it:

The+Sisters+of+Mercy+First+Last+Always.jpg

Back
Top Bottom