What album are you listening to right now?

Lush-Spooky.jpg

Anna%2BCalvi%2B-%2BAnna%2BCalvi%2B%2528Official%2BAlbum%2BCover%2529%2BOut%2BJanuary%2B25.jpg

I will eternally be grateful to Irregular Regular for drawing my attention to her. :sweet:

Attachments

• Anna%u00252BCalvi%2B-%2BAnna%2BCalvi%2B%2528Official%2BAlbum%2BCover%2529%2BOut%2BJanuary%2B25.jpg
    Anna%u00252BCalvi%2B-%2BAnna%2BCalvi%2B%2528Official%2BAlbum%2BCover%2529%2BOut%2BJanuary%2B25.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 6
Lol! Viva made me listen to it and now I can't stop playing it.

I'd also highly recommend the Stay Together EP that preceded it; if he doesn't have it I will PM it to you. It was a beautiful bridge between the first LP and DogManStar.

I'd also highly recommend the Stay Together EP that preceded it; if he doesn't have it I will PM it to you. It was a beautiful bridge between the first LP and DogManStar.

He has the Deluxe Edition of the album so I think it has all the b-sides except the single edit of "Stay Together", which if you have, I'd love to hear. Thank you so very much :)

He has the Deluxe Edition of the album so I think it has all the b-sides except the single edit of "Stay Together", which if you have, I'd love to hear. Thank you so very much :)

Somehow in my gargantuan Suede folder I do not have the single edit; so I am ripping the EP now and will upload it presently.

It's pretty much just a chopped version of the long one. And it doesn't have his cocaine-fueled litany at the end or the train noise.

Back
Top Bottom