What album are you listening to right now?

THA GERMZ - (MIA): The Complete lame-warner-brothers-owned-and-controlled Anthology

image.jpgimage.jpg The President of the LSD Golf Club - Hooverphonic ! It's a great album, I'm a huge fan of them :) !

U2 - Medium , Rare & Remastered ( CD2)

Of curiosity value only. Fingers crossed CD1 will be better...

The just released 2cd CBeeebies album, just so that my daughter can listen to the theme music to 'Justin's House' in my car over and over again whilst I'm taking her to nursery! :mad: The things we do to keep our children happy :p

Ringleader. My 2nd fav solo album after Viva Hate which is surely far and away the finest even though it tails off towards the end.

paul buchanan - mid air
i love his music since the time of the blue nile

is there someone who knows them?

The Cramps - Off the bone

Came across it after chasing up some rockabilly/psychobilly material. Not terrible but quite uninteresting ...

Frantic Flintstones - Best of

An absolute f***ing waste of time. I enjoy rocka/psychobilly but , my God, these c***s are like aural temazepam ... no, no , no ...

Only the first record on Fleetwood Mac's Tusk album... because disc two wasn't in the sleeve at the crummy shop I bought it in years ago... along with a copy of Morrissey's LOTIP 12"... Which I suppose made it all worthwhile. Maybe.

Before that, an utterly thrashed copy of Agents of Fortune that probably used to be my mom's or dad's.

Sucks not being able to access my digital music collection... or play many records, because I don't want to tuck them up with my old stylus... or tapes because I don't want to play them on decks in bad need of maintenance... or CD's because I'm too lazy to hook up the CD player...

It's clear to me that lately I've gotten way too accustomed to listening to everything on a computer since hooking it up to my stereo.

Bowie - Young Americans.
I remember really being turned off by this album, so I never listened to it much, but I am enjoying it tonight.

Up next: probably Pavlov's Dog - At the Sound of the Bell.

Going to be an all-night marathon of ratty hand-me-down and thrift store records, I guess.

PS: i know I've said it before, but motherf***, auto-correct is annoying...

Making a kinda warm-up of Bowie's The Next day I'm revisiting all of his albums I own - now it's playing "Heathen" (Brazilian edition)

I'm mostly switching between Keren Ann's La Disparition and Bowie's A Reality Tour, mixed in with the new Bowie, Suede and Marr songs.

Back
Top Bottom