What album are you listening to right now?

album-mp4-days-since-a-lost-time-accident.jpg

I can still (just) remember the first couple of singles from his first album , "March". Oh , the frightening days of the end-of-term school disco...

Because Seeker got me in the mood yesterday with his post of Marc and the Mambas recent one-off live show in London..

0000994529_500.jpg

Such a classic to me.

51%2BdH%2BFn2QL._SS500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gorecki - Symphony of Sorrowful Songs ; Symphony No. 3 , Op. 36

Even if you don't like classical music , this is possibly one of the most terrifically sad things ever to be heard ...

I'm listening to The End... by Nico. Probably the best album I have of hers, I think that Chelsea Girl is too overproduced and didn't really suite her, though there were some good songs on it. From this album though, Valley Of Kings is probably the best track and her cover of The Doors epic 'The End...' is really amazing.

nico the end.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm listening to the Viva Hate remaster that I've borrowed. For gods sake, "Treat Me Like A Human Being" on there now is just weird. Why on earth put a demo on an actual album of studio recorded tracks? Morrissey is absolutely silly! I'm glad I didn't buy it!

Luxuria%2B-%2BUnanswerable%2BLust.jpg

I must have already posted this album in this thread by now, but f***, it's so good. Quite probably my favorite album by any band.

Back
Top Bottom