What album are you listening to right now?

doesn't "Here's Where the Story Ends" share a very similiar chord progression to "Cemetry Gates"?

I am no expert on stuff like that :o but I do love both songs :thumb:
as for the album I am listening to right now though:
Split_%28Lush_album%29_cover_art.jpg

Swords. It's not very good really is it? I don't like much about it at all. I should have put the album in the post above on..that is a good album!

]View attachment 13877

I love this album. It's got some of Morrissey's most impassioned singing on it. I used to think the melodies and strong structure were a bit uninspired but I'm fast revising that opinion. Probably my 2nd fav solo album after Viva Hate.

Swords. It's not very good really is it? I don't like much about it at all. I should have put the album in the post above on..that is a good album!

Really? I quite like Swords, though there are some duds on it. I think Shame Is The Name, Never Played Symphonies, Friday Mourning, My Dearest Love and Teenage Dad on his estate are all amazing songs. The others are quite strong, but I think Good Looking Man About Town is probably one of Morrissey's weakest songs.

Really? I quite like Swords, though there are some duds on it. I think Shame Is The Name, Never Played Symphonies, Friday Mourning, My Dearest Love and Teenage Dad on his estate are all amazing songs. The others are quite strong, but I think Good Looking Man About Town is probably one of Morrissey's weakest songs.
I don't know. Maybe if I listen to itt a bit more I'll get to like it more.

I like it. It's enjoyable when taken for what it is: a collection of b-sides

would rather have them all in one place with beautiful packaging than scattered and obscure on hard-to-locate singles and "deluxe versions" of albums I already own.

Teargarden by Kaleidyscope (part) - Smashing Pumpkins

If you hurry over to the official "Smashing Pumpkins" website, you can snaffle the first 11 tracks of the 44 (!) track song cycle Teargarden by Kaleidyscope , all for free. It sounds nothing at all like a pile of studio off-cuts . Nor does it sound particularly typical for a SP album ; there's a variety that's reminiscent of Corgan's solo album The Future Embrace and the last two or three SP albums i.e. Adore , Machina , etc. On one track, "The Fellowship" , there's more than a whiff of Daft Punk.

I was so delighted with these 11 that I rushed to Amazon and bought the "official album"-tracks Oceania ( the next dozen or so songs of the 44).

I can't help but say I wish Morrissey would think more about such different methods of advertising , distribution , official website functions, etc ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom