Submit Your Questions for Johnny Marr: Guitarworld.com

I want to know if he and Morrissey have pet names for each other. And whether he regrets Electronic.

I want to know if he and Morrissey ever had gay homosexual sex. Oh yeah, and if he regrets Electronic. God knows I do.

Ask him a question about the Smiths and why they broke up because I don't think journalists have ever asked him about it

I want to know if he and Morrissey ever had gay homosexual sex. Oh yeah, and if he regrets Electronic. God knows I do.

Gay, homosexual and, indeed, sex are redundant terms. They each mean the same thing.

Good q Ben Budd... Maybe follow it up with a q about if The Smiths will reform?

What song/ album is the best, no Smiths or cover songs included, mr Maher, or Johnny?

[bit shoched about an a-ha singer, filthy insinuations]

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Hartman View Post
Gay, homosexual and, indeed, sex are redundant terms. They each mean the same thing.

I was trying to work out how Morrissey and Marr had heterosexual sex together. Perhaps mutually masturbating over the same picture of Sandie Shaw? I can't imagine them in a threesome...

These two in question, have always been way to full of themselves. One being a total has-been, the other is almost there. Johnny Marr left The Smiths, because old mozzy was in love with its self, self-centered and self-absorbed, though we dont see why. Yet a look at Girlfriend in a Come video, shows old mozzy just full of himself to a truly nauseating 2 minutes, too long mini-episode of self-addoration. Still cant figure out w.t.f. was he in love with? The money is a necessity, the fame? Keep it. Who needs it? The constant appearing before strangers andd wanting more fame, more fame, until what? The end result being a bitter-minded, old man, still obcessed with itself. The harsh truth of the camers eye proves this to be true. Sex with either of them can only be for the blind, cripple, or crazy. Oh yes, if you needd it with the old man, go to the gay-bar there on Sunset Blvd. The cat in the craddle, cat in the cat-box bar has a mens room. Do your homework and you'll fin the truth...if you dare to.

i want to know if electronic will reform, and also the 'classic' line up of the awesome healers?

All the brave anonymous internet warriors asking questions on here - bet you are all way to scared to ask them on the website asking for questions to be submitted, providing an email address and name.......
Twats, the lot of you.

This is also a very good question, I would not mind knowing the answer to this as I like a few Smiths songs.

That question has been answered tons of times by Morrissey, Answer: NO. Whats the point of asking Johnny? without one thats not the whole band is it!
Im not sure if Johnny and Moz would do anything with each other again, thats different... But The Smiths no.

That question has been answered tons of times by Morrissey, Answer: NO. Whats the point of asking Johnny? without one thats not the whole band is it!
Im not sure if Johnny and Moz would do anything with each other again, thats different... But The Smiths no.

Edmonds_gotcha.jpg

Gotcha.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom