When was the last time you zoned out?

One thing you certainly are is consistent.

Re: Zone out reference!!!

Ooooh noooo, I'm replying! Whatcha gonna do about it? Quote another Morrissey song at me?

I think the mods are trying to tell you something by merging all of your threads together.

You're still alive?!

When I was yea high and mostly mud and spit, a collector of crab skeletons, discovered (inexplicably) on the riverbank, who measured age to the month and liked to throw stones at things that moved and things that didn't, I believed Elton John was an Eccles cake and I sang proudly along, 'I'm still static...', etcetera.

Last edited by a moderator:

What's an Eccles cake?

What are they filled with?

"An Eccles cake is a small, round cake filled with currants and made from flaky pastry with butter, which is sometimes topped with demerara sugar" - Wiki

Not keen on them myself, don't like mince pies either

"An Eccles cake is a small, round cake filled with currants and made from flaky pastry with butter, which is sometimes topped with demerara sugar" - Wiki

Not keen on them myself, don't like mince pies either

I am quite fond of a mince pie but eccles cakes by design have something wrong with their filling to pastry ratio. Plus the pastry tends to be dry leaving a residue of solidified fats behind. Oh yes. I've thought about it.

I am quite fond of a mince pie but eccles cakes by design have something wrong with their filling to pastry ratio. Plus the pastry tends to be dry leaving a residue of solidified fats behind. Oh yes. I've thought about it.

Which way round is the ratio wrong? I tried to work it out based on your mince pie fondness but I drew a blank.
OK, I'll have a guess.... too much filling?

Someday...I'm going to go to England...and I am going to eat so many pies and pasties and pastry's and vegetarian spotted dick that...well, I'm just going to. Ill leave it at that. :cool: And I'm going to wash it down with a pint and take an English nap. Then wake up and do it all over again.

Someday...I'm going to go to England...and I am going to eat so many pies and pasties and pastry's and vegetarian spotted dick that...well, I'm just going to. Ill leave it at that. :cool: And I'm going to wash it down with a pint and take an English nap. Then wake up and do it all over again.

and you'll be damned if anyone's going to try and stop you

Which way round is the ratio wrong? I tried to work it out based on your mince pie fondness but I drew a blank.
OK, I'll have a guess.... too much filling?

Indeed. If you don't like them, and I don't like them, maybe no one likes them....maybe it's just a conspiracy upheld by local bakeries that someone is buying them but no one is.

The possibilities are making me zone out.

How does an English nap differ from any other sort of nap?

Back
Top Bottom