TTY - July Italy dates, Israel and Turkey to follow

Hello everyone!
I don't speak italian and I can't find a site where I can buy tickets to Rome concert. There is no Rome tickets at www.ticketone.it.
And I don't understand what is the venue like - is it just seats or you can stand in the parter?

Sorry and thank you!

I also went on www.ticketone.it and it seems that tickets aren't yet available ... hoping it's not already sold out !?

Based on numerous italian sites, all tickets went on sale this morning at 10am, however when i went on ticketone this morning, Roma wasnt listed...but hey, i live in Firenze so why bother :)
Note about Roma, there seems to be 4 different tickets prices depending on the position...have a search on seatwave (where you can buy tickets for roma at 200 euros, i dont think so....) but you can see the layout of the venue.
Last time in roma, moz tickets were 30 euros each...now they start at 45 :(

The website for Rome tickets is www.listicket.it. Be patient as it's not very stable and keep trying when you get error messages (mainly in Italian!)

Based on numerous italian sites, all tickets went on sale this morning at 10am, however when i went on ticketone this morning, Roma wasnt listed...but hey, i live in Firenze so why bother :)
Note about Roma, there seems to be 4 different tickets prices depending on the position...have a search on seatwave (where you can buy tickets for roma at 200 euros, i dont think so....) but you can see the layout of the venue.
Last time in roma, moz tickets were 30 euros each...now they start at 45 :(

The tickets for Rome concert are on www.listicket.it they went on sale since yesterday morning 11.00 A.M. Italy time, or you can buy them directly at the historical ticket office Orbis in Piazza dell'Esquilino Rome, as I did. Buying tickets at Orbis is a little bit less expensive, only 1 euro for commission, on internet the commission is 4 euro, the parterre is sold out! Good luck to you, I'm very exited I can't wait to see my favourite singer songwriter in my own city! Romina.

For the Rome gig, does anyone know if the Parterre Lateralle is in any way separate from the Parterre? It looks in pictures like it's just what they call the extreme sides of the floor with no barrier between it and the Parterre Centrale. But the tickets are 10 euro cheaper and I'm suspicious that there's something "wrong" with this area.

'...but hey, i live in Firenze so why bother :)'

I've booked a break in Firenze. I've found this on the venue:

'The new Teatro dell’Opera di Firenze, designed by the firm of architects ABDR, has a 1800-seat opera house. A smaller hall, seating 1100, will be mainly for concerts and recitals. Also part of the complex is an 2000 seat open air facility.'

As the tickets are all general and therefore I assume unallocated is it in the outdoor venue? There is a quick picture here 12 seconds in:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34fSA0Z01H4

it seams like that the ROME venue there are no standing tickets but only seats, is it's so? Even I'm Italian it's quite difficutl to understand it. Moreover the price in Rome are double than Genoa or Grado...
For the Rome gig, does anyone know if the Parterre Lateralle is in any way separate from the Parterre? It looks in pictures like it's just what they call the extreme sides of the floor with no barrier between it and the Parterre Centrale. But the tickets are 10 euro cheaper and I'm suspicious that there's something "wrong" with this area.

'...but hey, i live in Firenze so why bother :)'

I've booked a break in Firenze. I've found this on the venue:

'The new Teatro dell’Opera di Firenze, designed by the firm of architects ABDR, has a 1800-seat opera house. A smaller hall, seating 1100, will be mainly for concerts and recitals. Also part of the complex is an 2000 seat open air facility.'

As the tickets are all general and therefore I assume unallocated is it in the outdoor venue? There is a quick picture here 12 seconds in:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34fSA0Z01H4

Our tickets found their way from Italy, via Germany, arriving in Stockport today. I still can't work out which of the 3 venues it is, if anyone knows I would be very grateful. Thanks.

hello there,

new on the forum...

i am attending Firenze gig. i´ll be arriving at the Peretola airport the same day around 5pm.
does anybody know what time they normally open the venues box offices and how early they close? on my confirmation from the promoter it says that they normally open 1hour before the gig, but i just want to make sure that i´ll be able to pick up my tickets on time (first time seeing the Moz). it says the gig is at 9:30 pm. do you guys think 7:30 pm is a good time to show up?

thanks in advance,
cheers.

I will be at the Genoa and Milan shows. Flying into Milan on the 8th. Any Moz solo-ers going to be around? A meet up perhaps? Directions? Translations? Lots of beer? I will be a stranger in a strange land to say the least! Pls get in touch...

starting to get worried now that Matt Walker is leaving the band. too bad, he really is good, but...
what´s gonna happen now? i mean, what about european dates?

2012 tour

Hi
I was watching people uploading the tracklist of the current show
As far as I remember it is just the same one that was in Israel few years ago ...
Could it be ?
Because I am considering buying a ticket, and if it I the same concert it might be shamefull

It is VERY disappointing that Morrissey is not part of the BDS: Boycott/Divest/Sanction against the genocidal apartheid regime of Israel. Apparently Morrissey is another big sellout for the money and the glory, all the while playing the Zionist tune but forcing his band members to wear Zionist T Shirts: "Assad is Shit". The T shirts should have read: Boycott the genocidal apartheid state of Israel. But then Moz would get in hot water. He obviously has no principles to go along with all that great talent!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom