Nude Girls + Graffiti + Smiths/Morrissey Lyrics (nsfw for a butt)

Hi There,

Long time fan, first time forum member.

I was in NYC last weekend and attended a photo show, and one particular image had something in it that seemed familiar...
(pardon the crappy photo of the artwork)

rj6xw.jpg

I remembered that being the title to a Morrissey song, and asked the photographer about it. He said that in fact, it was a Morrissey reference, and that he was working on doing a series like this, with girls, graffiti, and Smiths lyrics. He said the idea started with this quote, because it was how he personally felt about negative criticism about what he likes to shoot.

I thought it was cool, and I'm curious which lyrics he'll choose next...

He goes by the name Mister Afternoon....

She has a pretty butt.

Absence of visible sideboob implies small boobs...on a chick who from the back seems a bit on the buff side.

I'll pass.

I knew that chick. She raped me with her muscles and flat chest. Skylarker, you would be right to stay away.

Almost as lame as:
http://www.cultpunk.org/?p=269

(that, and David god damn f***ing Beckham in a sequined Crass logo shirt and poofy white jacket "ensambe")

Yes, that's right, art is dead.
Privileged Post-Postmodern Westernite drivel is so obnoxious.

I'm going to blow up Manhattan some day. London too. f*** London. LONDON IS f***ED.

PS: I wish I could conveniently blame this one on drugs and alcohol, but the truth is I'm sober.

Last edited:
Re: another nude girl with Smiths graffiti!

Ignore Skylarker. He just wants to be in the presence of titties and tagging himself. :p

Re: another nude girl with Smiths graffiti!

What strange looking tits!

Tags
art morrissey nude photo smiths
Back
Top Bottom