Nude Girls + Graffiti + Smiths/Morrissey Lyrics (nsfw for a butt)

Re: another nude girl with Smiths graffiti!

Being a grown up has nothing to do with it one way or the other.

I'll break this down:

-Some douchebag who thinks he's onto something good periodically posts threads/comments here to alert us to what he claims is an artist's photography he found online.

-The pictures are always of a naked, average or below average looking woman, posing with spray paint cans in an urban alleyway, next to graffiti of Morrissey lyrics.

-The user never contributes ANYTHING else to this forum and has no interest in discussion or membership, OTHER than to spam his shit pictures.

-The women in the pictures look like they can't even SPELL the word Morrissey, much less have any awareness of his music.

-It's fakery of the highest order.

-It is an abuse of this forum, and is tantamount to defecation on David's home carpet. It makes me ill that I even have to see it when I scroll through the threads.

Joined-up writing and correct use of the apostrophe. Credit where it's due.

Actually I didn't think about her being stoned to death but rather women like that who abuse (I think of no better word) the freedoms of expression that women before her have fought so long for by taking her tits out and gormlessly posing with a can of spray paint, offending the intent and meaning of the lyrics 'I know it's over" for some douche bag who probably masturbates furiously like a gibbon whenever he sees these pictures, don't deserve the hard won victories.

And here I thought you couldn't live up to the awesomeness of your avatar...bravo!

:clap::clap::clap:

Save those rights for the women who have the intelligence to think, have an opinion and constructively live their lives in the face of physical danger, social oppression and financial deprivation.

From the look of society, their numbers are shrinking rapidly...

cheers_s8e19_ps2.jpg

I love this.

so many jimmies being rustled here

sloots gon sloot

From the look of society, their numbers are shrinking rapidly...

Aye. It seems the pendulum has swung to the side of misogyny lately (see recent films, attacks on reproductive rights (both sides of the pond) and "vagina", anyone?). My only hope is this raises the sleeping beast inside women to react and retaliate.

I have faith in the women in Africa, Asia and the Middle East though. Their movement is exciting and inspiring to watch. The likes of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf and Joyce Banda are to be celebrated.

Aye. It seems the pendulum has swung to the side of misogyny lately (see recent films, attacks on reproductive rights (both sides of the pond) and "vagina", anyone?). My only hope is this raises the sleeping beast inside women to react and retaliate.

I have faith in the women in Africa, Asia and the Middle East though. Their movement is exciting and inspiring to watch. The likes of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf and Joyce Banda are to be celebrated.

I don't disagree for a moment ( just to clarify) - which films, though ?

I don't disagree for a moment ( just to clarify) - which films, though ?

Two that immediately spring to mind are 'What To Expect When You Are Expecting' (men come off here pretty shamefully too) and 'I Don't Know How She Does It'.

Go back a little further and there is pap like 'He's Just Not That Into You', 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' and 'Bridesmaids'

Last edited:

Two that immediately spring to mind are 'What To Expect When You Are Expecting' (men come off here pretty shamefully too) and 'I Don't Know How She Does It'.

Go back a little further and there is pap like 'He's Just Not That Into You', 'Confessions of a Shopaholic' and 'Bridesmaids'

Ummmm, I thought Bridesmaids actually exploited the ridiculous institution of ginormous weddings and all the bullshit that accompanies it, not celebrated it. It made the wedding industry and its social niche look ridiculous, not the women. Bridesmaids was amazingly dark, IMHO. Not pap.

Ummmm, I thought Bridesmaids actually exploited the ridiculous institution of ginormous weddings and all the bullshit that accompanies it, not celebrated it. It made the wedding industry and its social niche look ridiculous, not the women. Bridesmaids was amazingly dark, IMHO. Not pap.

The only thing Bridesmaids exploited was people dumb enough to go see Bridesmaids.

No, why would I hate it? I think it's funny and kind of cool. I'd participate, but I have no artistic ability of any kind. Well, I could probably manage the Beatles' White Album.

Anyway, that has nothing to do with this conversation.

It was a joke. We write "The Artist" on all of them. Never mind. Dumb joke.

The trailer indicates otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

The trailer indicates otherwise.

This trailer falsely portrays the movie. Half the lines in this trailer weren't even in the movie. You should watch the movie, it doesn't belong in a list with He's Just Not that Into You and Confessions of a Shopaholic which were idiotic superstar paycheck movies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
art morrissey nude photo smiths
Back
Top Bottom