Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Main page/forum joined discussions and moderated unregistered posts

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 2

Default Re: Main page/forum joined discussions and moderated unregistered posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Well then Nancy, look like you'll be getting your own site. Till then however, keep your panties dry and run off to mummie.
    I do believe that anonymous shouldn't be allowed to post here without register (IMO).
    Is it necessary to offend me? That's why I think you're not welcome here.

0 Not allowed!
    "Those who murder language are not pure" - Camus

http://www.parana-online.com.br/colunistas/367/

Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by alabamy View Post
    Some bravery. Let's bully'em and call it free speech, we are Anonymous!
    This person must be in favor of limiting free-speach! Good luck! You'll need it. America is arming itself to the teeth for the inevitable show down with the foreign born boob who claims to be president & it's obcessipn to take away everything. Your house, your car, your bank account, your job, your pay check, your nation! If you disagree, your a naughty racist?!? So be it! Come and get me!
    P. S. You must agree with the ndaa, open boarders, 51%++ tax rates, sanctuary cities for illegal aliens, martial law right around the corner, talk of 9-11 on t. v. banned by bushy, elimination of the Bill of Rights? The traitors dish it out & can't take it. COWARDS & CRASHING BORES ALL!

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Lambach View Post
    I do believe that anonymous shouldn't be allowed to post here without register (IMO).
    If words offend you, you won't make it sweetheart. Another, so-called, "man", that can't take disagreement. "Didn't mommie and daddy give you enough attention as a baby?" Ooooo Booooo Whoooo.... You feeeeeel bad! Mommie is warming up your bottle. Will say what we want. Just try and stop me. Some, actually slam entire groups with nasty, " sub- species", comments and nary a titter of disagreement! All because it's got fame and fortune? That dog don't hunt no more!

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalGeezer View Post
    Lol! Sad.
    "You say more in one day, than most people say in a life time."

0 Not allowed!

My secret's my enzyme. CrystalGeezer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 683
    Given: 368

"You say more in one day, than most people say in a life time."
    You should hear me sing.

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by !Viva Hate! View Post
    Maybe Geezer can give us advice seeing as she is an upstanding citizen in her community, trusted confidant to her friends, is extremely intelligent and properly educated, & just generally has her shit together in ways we could never hope to?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

This person must be in favor of limiting free-speach! Good luck! You'll need it. America is arming itself to the teeth for the inevitable show down with the foreign born boob who claims to be president & it's obcessipn to take away everything. Your house, your car, your bank account, your job, your pay check, your nation! If you disagree, your a naughty racist?!? So be it! Come and get me!
    P. S. You must agree with the ndaa, open boarders, 51%++ tax rates, sanctuary cities for illegal aliens, martial law right around the corner, talk of 9-11 on t. v. banned by bushy, elimination of the Bill of Rights? The traitors dish it out & can't take it. COWARDS & CRASHING BORES ALL!
    Calm down, will ya? This is a forum about music, not an electoral debate about life and death. Freedom of speech is great. I have lived under a dictatorship and I know better how precious it is. But I don't see anything brave in insulting someone only because the rude person is allowed to post here anonymously. This is spoiled and dumb. As for the "foreign born boob", I've heard from a GOP candidate that it's better to stick with Obama.

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Calm down, will ya? This is a forum about music.
    Is it? I thought it was a Morrissey-haters site, despised by Morrissey and most real fans. Why bother to upgrade when you ought to be closing this shithole down and saving your money?

0 Not allowed!

My secret's my enzyme. CrystalGeezer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 683
    Given: 368

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael Lambach View Post
    Ignore it and chin up, Ralph. This'll sort itself out.

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by !Viva Hate! View Post
    Maybe Geezer can give us advice seeing as she is an upstanding citizen in her community, trusted confidant to her friends, is extremely intelligent and properly educated, & just generally has her shit together in ways we could never hope to?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 178
    Given: 80

Is it? I thought it was a Morrissey-haters site, despised by Morrissey and most real fans. Why bother to upgrade when you ought to be closing this shithole down and saving your money?
    The irony, Mr Anon, of you bothering to even post this on a hated site, is FABULOUS.

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Calm down, will ya? This is a forum about music, not an electoral debate about life and death. Freedom of speech is great. I have lived under a dictatorship and I know better how precious it is. But I don't see anything brave in insulting someone only because the rude person is allowed to post here anonymously. This is spoiled and dumb. As for the "foreign born boob", I've heard from a GOP candidate that it's better to stick with Obama.
    Stuck in the left vrs. right paradigm are you? Or, a prduct of the p. c. mind containers? We slipped through your keepers net years ago. Even Billy Corgan, Smashing Pympkins has gone public to help free your minds. Do your home work before you spout the systems pap!

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Uncleskinny View Post
    The irony, Mr Anon, of you bothering to even post this on a hated site, is FABULOUS.
    Oh who cares? Let em their ya- yas out! Its just words and words do not kill, unless your pathetically weak!

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Just another foppish dandy!

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

We slipped through your keepers net years ago.
    Oh, I see. How could I mistake you for a banal birther? Skull and Bones, the new Hitler, nuclear bomb, this is the future! Come, Armageddon! I'm really impressed. Good luck trying to foil the global conspiracy!

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Oh, I see. How could I mistake you for a banal birther? Skull and Bones, the new Hitler, nuclear bomb, this is the future! Come, Armageddon! I'm really impressed. Good luck trying to foil the global conspiracy!
    Screw hitler, skull & bones and all those who shove tyranny in our faces. We defend your right to be wrong. We are Freedom! We are liberty!

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

this was last year april fools joke.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 3

Default Just...why?

I realise at this stage that questioning the 'machinery' of this site is as pointless as a fart in a hurricane, but why on Earth allow "Anonymous" users to post in the forums? Isn't it bad enough that they've ruined the main page?

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 424

Default Re: Just...why?

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    I realise at this stage that questioning the 'machinery' of this site is as pointless as a fart in a hurricane, but why on Earth allow "Anonymous" users to post in the forums? Isn't it bad enough that they've ruined the main page?
    I attempted to explain the decision in the first post of the thread. Anonymous posts now require moderator approval before they are posted to the site so there will be less of the nonsense that occurred in the past. I don't agree they have ruined the main page or that the main page is in ruin itself.

I get that some people are more tolerant than others. I have been lobbying the software makers for an option to 'ignore anonymous posts' setting that users can configure in addition to the current ignore specific user functionality.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 2

Default Re: Just...why?

Quote Originally Posted by davidt View Post
    I attempted to explain the decision in the first post of the thread. Anonymous posts now require moderator approval before they are posted to the site so there will be less of the nonsense that occurred in the past. I don't agree they have ruined the main page or that the main page is in ruin itself.

I get that some people are more tolerant than others. I have been lobbying the software makers for an option to 'ignore anonymous posts' setting that users can configure in addition to the current ignore specific user functionality.
    But..I was wondering...

Why should we register if everybody can post as "anonymous"?

0 Not allowed!
    "Those who murder language are not pure" - Camus

http://www.parana-online.com.br/colunistas/367/

!Van Halen!

This idea seems like it has more to do with giving the appearance that the site isn't a ghost town than anything else...

People aren't going to come rushing to discuss Morrissey because of this. If anything, it makes the state of his career look even more pathetic by having the same 4 people go on for pages gushing about him and their "autistic eye tricks."

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 424

Quote Originally Posted by !Van Halen! View Post
    This idea seems like it has more to do with giving the appearance that the site isn't a ghost town than anything else...
    The primary reason is to merge discussions that were split while at the same time keeping anonymous posts. You could argue by allowing the choice to post anonymously (which you used) is an attempt to give the appearance this isn't a ghost town. Or you could say it's giving the user a choice. Depends how you want to spin it I suppose.

0 Not allowed!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast