Formal Motion to Demote Kewpie as Moderator/Cite with non-Pigsty Harassment

S

Skylarker

I would like to publicly cite the user/forum moderator "Kewpie" with personal harassment against me, outside of The Pigsty, as evidenced in this thread:

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...ofiles?p=1986706270&viewfull=1#post1986706270

I humbly request that David Tseng, the site administrator, and the other moderators here publicly address this charge and either reprimand Kewpie accordingly, or explain why such a reprimand is not merited.

I would also like to hereby make a motion calling for the demotion of Kewpie as a forum moderator. On behalf of the bulk of Morrissey Solo posters, I hereby formally ask that Kewpie be relieved of her post as moderator due to continued and unwarranted harrassment of site members, and general and continued abuse of moderator privileges.

I ask that all regularly active members here add their names to this request.

It is with the utmost respect for this site, and with immense appreciation of David Tseng for maintaining it these many years, that I make this motion. I believe it is in the best interests of this site that Kewpie be dismissed.

I truly believe that unless a show of hands of the majority as being in favor of this motion is recognized, this endeavor is in vain.

All who agree please post a reply with your username.

Thank you.

Skylarker

Signing your own death warrant with this thread. You'll be on the hitlist now. She is untouchable, and the rest of us are idiotic stupid lying pathetic attention seeking sodomites. Apparently.

tumblr_ld41f1xf0z1qbltdr.gif

She's a great lass and she does a load of stuff that you don't see. A LOAD of stuff. You may have your gripes, but I think she's great.

P.

She did me a huge favour last year in 'acquiring' one of the Morriss dancer Morrissey cardboard stand ups, and then dragging it half way around London to meet me with it. For that I am eternally grateful.

As a moderator, I hardly notice that she is here, which is surely a good sign for a moderator :)

If Solo is about to go democratic, I'll be voting to keep her as a mod.
Dave

She's a great lass and she does a load of stuff that you don't see. A LOAD of stuff. You may have your gripes, but I think she's great.

P.

I don't expect everyone to hate her. And as I have no way of knowing what "load" of stuff that she does that you are referring to, I can't comment on that. I can only comment on what I can see, which is how she treats the members here, her repeated breaking of the rules, and her absurd and repeated abuse of privileges.

I didn't start this thread with the notion that it would actually result in her getting demoted or even reviewed...unfortunately. You people look after your own and, for better or worse, that's how it is. But something needed to be said.

As much as I loathe her, I like you...you seem genuinely didactic and even-keeled. Not that my opinion of you matters.

This wasn't some anti-mod rant. It was a specific citing of a specific moderator for breaking TOS rules; i.e., insulting someone outside of The Pigsty. Lesser folk receive infractions and bans for the same reason. I guess that doesn't apply to her since she does "loads" of unseen stuff.

She did me a huge favour last year in 'acquiring' one of the Morriss dancer Morrissey cardboard stand ups, and then dragging it half way around London to meet me with it. For that I am eternally grateful.

As a moderator, I hardly notice that she is here, which is surely a good sign for a moderator :)

If Solo is about to go democratic, I'll be voting to keep her as a mod.

Dave

I would do nothing short of respecting that vote, and encouraging all others to do the same. But there are many who may be afraid to speak up who feel very differently from you. Unfortunately many more of them have been banned. There should be a democratic process here where these matters are concerned. Not because we are owed that (it's a private site owned by David), but because by virtue of the nature of this forum, an assembly that is made up of and dependent on the people who use it, there should be a democracy extended to those users for the purpose of keeping this forum an enjoyable, well-run place.

Signing your own death warrant with this thread. You'll be on the hitlist now. She is untouchable.

I've been banned before; I've been on the (s)hitlist here since I signed up. I'm not afraid of her.

I love this site and I enjoy posting here but I can live without it. I'm more concerned with the way she is able to do whatever she pleases with no repercussions. It's just plain wrong. Maybe eventually when this site is dead in the water, (not that I look forward to that day) people will say, "maybe we should have nixed Kewpie."

She sucks the joy clean out of this place.

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY...IT STILL HAS NOT BEEN ADDRESSED BY A MOD...DID SHE OR DIDN'T SHE VIOLATE TOS?

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY...IT STILL HAS NOT BEEN ADDRESSED BY A MOD...DID SHE OR DIDN'T SHE VIOLATE TOS?

I don't see the statement calling you an 'ungrateful idiot and liar' as a violation of the TOS and I don't see it as stalking as she was replying to something that you initiated.

This wasn't some anti-mod rant. It was a specific citing of a specific moderator for breaking TOS rules; i.e., insulting someone outside of The Pigsty. Lesser folk receive infractions and bans for the same reason. I guess that doesn't apply to her since she does "loads" of unseen stuff.

I don't believe anyone has been banned for something such as calling someone an idiot or liar. Who are you thinking of?

I don't see the statement calling you an 'ungrateful idiot and liar' as a violation of the TOS and I don't see it as stalking as she was replying to something that you initiated.

I don't believe anyone has been banned for something such as calling someone an idiot or liar. Who are you thinking of?

Someone with more free time than me could exercise even a cursory overview of the forum and find multiple examples of abuse by her, but it doesn't matter. I made this thread because she makes me want to vomit; the link I posted being only the latest example. But she's not going anywhere -you'll see to that- so I guess I just need to get over it.

I didn't accuse her of stalking; I accused her of unnecessary harassment outside of The Pigsty. But since stalking and harassment are two parts of the same rule (Rule 12 of TOS)
you make it sound as though I am accusing her of both, thereby discrediting my accusation. Very interesting.

At this point, I'm convinced it doesn't matter.

Someone with more free time than me could exercise even a cursory overview of the forum and find multiple examples of abuse by her, but it doesn't matter. I made this thread because she makes me want to vomit; the link I posted being only the latest example. But she's not going anywhere -you'll see to that- so I guess I just need to get over it.

At any rate, apparently calling someone an idiot and a liar is OK, but calling someone a wanker is infraction worthy. And I should know, I received a 3-day ban from Peter from when I called Joe Frady a wanker...Peter, who called Urban the Swede "an utter f***ing cock" here:
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...ouston?p=1986700312&viewfull=1#post1986700312

and who called Viva Hate an "utter idiot" here
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...ouston?p=1986700312&viewfull=1#post1986700312

both places being outside of The Pigsty.

So...calling someone a wanker is harassment, as per Rule 12, but calling someone an idiot, a liar, and a cock is OK.

Makes sense to me.

At any rate, apparently calling someone an idiot and a liar is OK, but calling someone a wanker is infraction worthy. And I should know, I received a 3-day ban from Peter from when I called Joe Frady a wanker...

I don't recall that but I looked back to when the infraction was given, around July 10 and I see a little more than that - you and Viva Hate were arguing back and forth about something and you were disclosing personal details. Remember that?

Yeah, I do remember it. And that proves me wrong how, exactly, where the subject at hand is concerned?

As for what you don't recall regarding what I posted above...what is there to "recall" ? I posted the links to the offending comments I cited that were made by mods outside of The Pigsty. I did the work for you. All you have to do is say whether or not you looked the other way when they violated your own TOS.

Bringing up unrelated matters is not helping you in your defense of your meoderators' actions. Wouldn't you rather just blindly defend them and admit the rules don't apply to them, rather than muddy the waters with distractions?

You gave an example 'I received a 3-day ban from Peter from when I called Joe Frady a wanker...' and I am correcting you. That was not the reason the timeout was given.

I don't recall that but I looked back to when the infraction was given, around July 10 and I see a little more than that - you and Viva Hate were arguing back and forth about something and you were disclosing personal details. Remember that?

Yeah, I do remember it. And that proves me wrong how, exactly, where the subject at hand is concerned?

As for what you don't recall regarding what I posted above...what is there to "recall" ? I posted the links to the offending comments I cited that were made by mods outside of The Pigsty. I did the work for you. All you have to do is say whether or not you looked the other way when they violated your own TOS.

Bringing up unrelated matters is not helping you in your defense of your moderators' actions. Wouldn't you rather just blindly defend them and admit the rules don't apply to them, rather than muddy the waters with distractions?

Last edited by a moderator:
You gave an example 'I received a 3-day ban from Peter from when I called Joe Frady a wanker...' and I am correcting you. That was not the reason the timeout was given.

It was the reason Peter gave me.

And anyway, wasn't that also around the same time that you told Viva Hate privately that you and the mods were getting ready to ban me simply "to make an example'" of me? Do you remember that?

I sure do!

And you know damn well that the Viva Hate drama didn't start til AFTER that infraction, because during my ban, Viva was the only one who wrote to me.

This is so stupid. I don't even care. I'm going to bed. You're gonna do what you want to do.

It was the reason Peter gave me.

OK perhaps it was attached to another post but the main reason was for the one I gave. Anyway, look, we deal with abuse on a daily basis and if mods on occasion vent their steam at someone by calling someone a cock or idiot, I may on occasion also put up a newspaper and pretend to be reading. But how do you know I did not take action or talk to them in private about it also?

OK perhaps it was attached to another post but the main reason was for the one I gave. Anyway, look, we deal with abuse on a daily basis and if mods on occasion vent their steam at someone by calling someone a cock or idiot, I may on occasion also put up a newspaper and pretend to be reading. But how do you know I did not take action or talk to them in private about it also?

HA! OK, cool, at least you admit bending the rules for them.

And yeah, you may talk to them in private, I don't know. As I noted above, I can only comment on what I see, not on what I don't see.

The examples I cited of Peter's abuse of posters are not necessarily sentiments I disagreed with; merely examples of non-Pigsty harassment. They may or may not have been merited. Peter seems like a good guy.

HA! OK, cool, at least you admit bending the rules for them.

And yeah, you may talk to them in private, I don't know. As I noted above, I can only comment on what I see, not on what I don't see.

The examples I cited of Peter's abuse of posters are not necessarily sentiments I disagreed with; merely examples of non-Pigsty harassment. They may or may not have been merited. Peter seems like a good guy. Kewpie is useless.

My opinions, of course.

It is not just them, it's with everyone. Users are not frequently banned and usually they are not banned for single posts or outbursts, there is usually some history of troublemaking or unwillingness to behave.

I looked back and you are right, the infraction was given in June 2011, not July. From what I can tell you were insulting a lot of people around that time.

It is not just them, it's with everyone. Users are not frequently banned and usually they are not banned for single posts or outbursts, there is usually some history of troublemaking or unwillingness to behave.

I looked back and you are right, the infraction was given in June 2011, not July. From what I can tell you were insulting a lot of people around that time.

We lived among the people. I think you say, "convenience store"...We lived above it. I mean it like it is… like it sounds.

I, too, have been touched by the devilish one. Tattoo on the left shoulder.

Oh, but when I saw the face of God, I was changed. I took the entire arm off.

I would like to publicly cite the user/forum moderator "Kewpie" with personal harassment against me, outside of The Pigsty, as evidenced in this thread:

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...ofiles?p=1986706270&viewfull=1#post1986706270

I humbly request that David Tseng, the site administrator, and the other moderators here publicly address this charge and either reprimand Kewpie accordingly, or explain why such a reprimand is not merited.

I would also like to hereby make a motion calling for the demotion of Kewpie as a forum moderator. On behalf of the bulk of Morrissey Solo posters, I hereby formally ask that Kewpie be relieved of her post as moderator due to continued and unwarranted harrassment of site members, and general and continued abuse of moderator privileges.

I ask that all regularly active members here add their names to this request.

It is with the utmost respect for this site, and with immense appreciation of David Tseng for maintaining it these many years, that I make this motion. I believe it is in the best interests of this site that Kewpie be dismissed.

I truly believe that unless a show of hands of the majority as being in favor of this motion is recognized, this endeavor is in vain.

All who agree please post a reply with your username.

Thank you.

Skylarker

Still getting over the fact your name is Aaron!
And you called me pompous and obnoxious!

Good luck with this (no chance in hell)

Urban (my final post, read the "make Urban go away thread")

Back
Top Bottom