TTY Update - Viva Hate: Album release details and pre-ordering information

Re: viva hate remastered 2012

just got it yesterday and i just put it in the rest of items i collect of don morrizeyen,but not to listen !!!! even the viva hate i bought 3 years ago is better !!! have the extra 8 songs,,such as let the right one sleep in,,pashernate love,,,,,,michaels bones,,, at amber,,,i changed my plea to guilty etc,,,,,,,,

2012 viva hate remastered

hi folks if someone is planning to buy the new release of viva hate remastered (2012) edition,i just suggest that except you want the new song intruduced called treat me like a human being,all the rest of the songs are exactly the same of the previous one !!@! nothing is changed !!! believe me.....only 5 or 6 seconds are taken out on the begining of the song late night maudlin street,,,all songs are exactly the same,,also with minutes and seconds some songs only vary by 2 or 3 seconds only !!! the others are exactly the same.....i buy the cd yesterday and i got very disapionted.......i was thinking that somethings on the voice,sounds,keyboards,drums and special effects was going to be diffrent,,,,ha,ha,ha.......all a piece of something new so people buy it.......he..........all you got new is the new song intruduced treat me like human........ and that's all folks!!!!!! believe me.....also i got the viva hate emi centenary special edition with the extra 8 songs like let the right one sleep in,at amber pashernate love , girl least likely to, michaels bones, i changed my plead to guilty,i'd love to , and disappointed ........and is much more better and now i see it at the music shop for $7.99 or so $8 in australia !!!!!!!!!!!!!1 ㅣㅑㄴㅅ두

someone is planning to buy viva hate 2012

hi there,,,,,if someone is planning to buy the new viva hate remastered 2012 are spending money for nothing !!!! is all the same exactly except a new song added called treat me like a human being,,,also the cardboard sleve and small bocklet is very poor in pictures and letters,,,,,,,,,so up to you !!

Re: someone is planning to buy viva hate 2012

Optimus-Prime-Facepalm-Small-436x360.jpg

yeha,,i just buy it yesterday at jb music for $19.99 and all a waste of time and money.....!!!! only a new song added called treat me like a human being that i like it but when the song was starting to have ryhtm and good accelareting then it finished at 2 minutes and 20 sec.aprox........ all the rest of the songs are exactly the same of old one and also one song was taken out the ordinary boys...........

Re: 2012 viva hate remastered

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Re: someone is planning to buy viva hate 2012

hi there,,,,,if someone is planning to buy the new viva hate remastered 2012 are spending money for nothing !!!! is all the same exactly except a new song added called treat me like a human being,,,also the cardboard sleve and small bocklet is very poor in pictures and letters,,,,,,,,,so up to you !!

Uhm, why do you post basically the same thing twice...?

Re: Is there two different promos for the 2012 Viva Hate

Flicking through ebay, I have seen two promos for the 2012 Viva Hate in the completed listings without the Morrissey and Viva Hate lettering on the front sleeve i.e.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Morrissey...?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_CDs_CDs_GL&hash=item27c5368085

Whilst there are two for sale as I type with the lettering on the front

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Morrissey...812407941&po=&ps=63&clkid=7438270217849200068

So is there two different versions or are there fakes out there?

If you look on the second ebay listing you posted the seller already sold 3 of these before that one !

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Re: Is there two different promos for the 2012 Viva Hate

Anyone know why Ordinary boys was dropped? Has Morrissey got issues with it?

Back
Top Bottom