My amazing eye tricks!

Re: My amazing eye tricks!!!

Lindsey, is that you on the youtube clip?
Hey be careful with your peepers, they're rather lovely.

Hey, I saw you at the Congress Theatre - Morrissey show in December (I think).

That has to be one of the oddest f***ing things I've seen in my life. You're a strange girl.

But, oh-ho... let me tell you, I've made a few girls eyes pop out of their heads in my time. What with my massive penis 'n all.

In the very long and extremely cold queue. It was pretty hard not to notice you, as you wouldn't stop yelling out Morrissey and clapping non-stop. But that's okay, you had a lot of energy, I guess.

That has to be one of the oddest f***ing things I've seen in my life. You're a strange girl.

But, oh-ho... let me tell you, I've made a few girls eyes pop out of their heads in my time. What with my massive penis 'n all.

C'mon..She's just a little girl.

Ooh double post

In the very long and extremely cold queue. It was pretty hard not to notice you, as you wouldn't stop yelling out Morrissey and clapping non-stop. But that's okay, you had a lot of energy, I guess.

That is the politest way of saying "you basically ruined the gig with your incessant wailing" that I have ever seen. Well done.

That doesn't even make sense.

My penis is the thickness of two fence posts. It's pretty common knowledge on here. Although I have never penetrated a woman vaginally and anally at the same time. To her, it feels like I have, but of course it is physically impossible.

Ahhh, I've missed this place.

Back
Top Bottom