My amazing eye tricks!

Re: My amazing eye tricks part 4!

Hello lindsey1151

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUc2VvTtpsA&feature=fvst

Keep up the exceptionally good work.

You might want to consider pulling all these threads together, or posting a new video in an existing thread. Otherwise you're going to end up with loads of separate threads for your eye tricks. This is a Morrissey-related forum, after all.

P.

This is possibly the best post to ever posted on these boards. I like it.

I do hope that lindsey1151 will post many more threads.

Shannen_Doherty_charmed_136448_1024_768.jpg

Shannen doesn't have wonky eyes...she has wonky teeth.

Dude she TOTALLY has wonky eyes. Look at her closely; any face pic...they don't line up. The sockets themselves are not symmetrical. It's bugged me for many years. Those long ago Wednesday nights at the Peach Pit...BOO HOO.

But yeah, wonky like a motherf***er.

She has wonky eyeball sockets, not technically wonky eyes.

Dude she TOTALLY has wonky eyes. Look at her closely; any face pic...they don't line up. The sockets themselves are not symmetrical. It's bugged me for many years. Those long ago Wednesday nights at the Peach Pit...BOO HOO.

But yeah, wonky like a motherf***er.

Are you going to watch her reality show detailing her wedding? Started this weeeeeeeeek, wouldn't be hard to catch uuuuuuuuuup. :p

Dude she TOTALLY has wonky eyes. Look at her closely; any face pic...they don't line up. The sockets themselves are not symmetrical. It's bugged me for many years.

It must have REALLY bugged you when she used her powers on 'Charmed' then. And how awesome was that theme song? Better than the Smiths version but not as good as t.A.T.u.'s.

Are you going to watch her reality show detailing her wedding? Started this weeeeeeeeek, wouldn't be hard to catch uuuuuuuuuup. :p

Yeah, I'll be tuning right in.

Actually they should give Lindsey1151 a reality show...

It must have REALLY bugged you when she used her powers on 'Charmed' then. And how awesome was that theme song? Better than the Smiths version but not as good as t.A.T.u.'s.

Say WHAT...

Back
Top Bottom