My amazing eye tricks!

Re: My amazing eye tricks part 3!

watch-out-guys-we-got-a-badass-over-here.jpg

Quoting a Morrissey song at me - you sure showed me!

Re: My amazing eye tricks part 4!

You might want to consider pulling all these threads together, or posting a new video in an existing thread. Otherwise you're going to end up with loads of separate threads for your eye tricks. This is a Morrissey-related forum, after all.

P.

Re: My amazing eye tricks part 4!

You might want to consider pulling all these threads together, or posting a new video in an existing thread. Otherwise you're going to end up with loads of separate threads for your eye tricks. This is a Morrissey-related forum, after all.

P.

I went ahead and merged all the eye tricks together.

Re: My amazing eye tricks! part 2

I learned on the radio today that it is Autistic Awareness Month apparently. I immediately zoned out when I heard this.

Re: My amazing eye tricks!!!

What is 'zoning out' anyway? Is it just something Americans do?

Autism is a form of mental retardation that took precedence within popular culture after the release of Rain Man in 1988.

"Zoning out" is just one of several hallmark symptoms of the illness, wherein the afflicted stares into space at nothing and says nothing for an indefinite amount of time, yet seems fascinated by the nothing, without drugs.

It can be argued, thanks to cinematic excrement like the aforementioned Rain Man and the more recent I Am Sam, that autism is the avant-garde version of retardation.

It isn't. It's just the in vogue version.

While I have nothing but sympathy for the afflicted (I have a sister with Down Syndrome) I find it ridiculous that those in charge of Lindsey's care have not curbed or stopped her random online activity.

Autism is a form of mental retardation that took precedence within popular culture after the release of Rain Man in 1988.

"Zoning out" is just one of several hallmark symptoms of the illness, wherein the afflicted stares into space at nothing and says nothing for an indefinite amount of time, yet seems fascinated by the nothing, without drugs.

It can be argued, thanks to cinematic excrement like the aforementioned Rain Man and the more recent I Am Sam, that autism is the avant-garde version of retardation.

It isn't. It's just the in vogue version.

While I have nothing but sympathy for the afflicted (I have a sister with Down Syndrome) I find it ridiculous that those in charge of Lindsey's care have not curbed or stopped her random online activity.

Like reading one of Qvist's posts?

Like reading one of Qvist's posts?

Indeed.

But then again, Lindsey should be allowed to post what she likes, where she likes. She isn't hurting anyone and although, personally, I am tempted to get annoyed...I mean, hell.

What difference does it make?

We're all different brands of crazy.

Indeed.

But then again, Lindsey should be allowed to post what she likes, where she likes. She isn't hurting anyone and although, personally, I am tempted to get annoyed...I mean, hell.

What difference does it make?

We're all different brands of crazy.

The only bit that annoys me is that she uses my name.

Back
Top Bottom