My amazing eye tricks!

Re: My amazing eye tricks!!!

My penis is the thickness of two fence posts. It's pretty common knowledge on here. Although I have never penetrated a woman vaginally and anally at the same time. To her, it feels like I have, but of course it is physically impossible.

Ahhh, I've missed this place.

That was my 500th post here.

My penis is the thickness of two fence posts. It's pretty common knowledge on here. Although I have never penetrated a woman vaginally and anally at the same time. To her, it feels like I have, but of course it is physically impossible.

Ahhh, I've missed this place.

we've missed you too,sexy

we've missed you too,sexy

I've been busy at work etc. I don't think the phrase "my penis is the thickness of two fence posts" has been used to such good effect before. (Although I must admit I stole it from Morrissey himself. But he chickened out and replaced it with "I've had my face dragged in 15 miles of shit").

But yes, apart from the usual dullards, it's good to be back. Albeit temporarily.

I've been busy at work etc. I don't think the phrase "my penis is the thickness of two fence posts" has been used to such good effect before. (Although I must admit I stole it from Morrissey himself. But he chickened out and replaced it with "I've had my face dragged in 15 miles of shit").

But yes, apart from the usual dullards, it's good to be back. Albeit temporarily.

I'm not one for chat lines,but I'll give that one a go.I'll keep you posted (as it were)

Is your penis thicker than Karen Carpenter?

She was certainly gagging as I was gra... wait. I think she died before I was born. I may have to re-think this.

Also, your Patsy picture is the best on here. I watched all of the first 4 series of Absolutely Fabulous last night.

She was certainly gagging as I was gra... wait. I think she died before I was born. I may have to re-think this.

Also, your Patsy picture is the best on here. I watched all of the first 4 series of Absolutely Fabulous last night.

Aw, you typed this just as I was changing it. You've made me doubt my decision.

Series 1 after work. Series 2 and 3 before going out. Series 4 at 4.30 this morning. I have witnesses. (Although she cannot talk or focus her eyes anymore after sucking my member for so long).

I'm kinda wondering what the rest of that word is? :squiffy:

Back
Top Bottom