everyday is like sunday

• Thread starter boyleastlikelytoo(kakarot)
  • Start date
B

boyleastlikelytoo(kakarot)

hello ,
it is I kakarot...well I emailed 120 minutes cause I figured if anyone at mtv cared about moz then they would and I informed them of what we are doing....they sent me a return email and said this

"We're planning on playing "Everyday is Like Sunday" this Sunday 2/7" that is exactly what the email said so if anyone is itching to see a moz video.....check it out on sunday!!!
cheers,

Kakarot

> hello ,¿ it is I kakarot...well I emailed 120 minutes cause I figured if¿ anyone at mtv cared about moz then they would and I informed¿ them of what we are doing....they sent me a return email and¿ said this¿ "We're planning on playing "Everyday is Like¿ Sunday" this Sunday 2/7" that is exactly what the¿ email said so if anyone is itching to see a moz video.....check¿ it out on sunday!!!¿ cheers,¿ Kakarot

Umm, I found myself back at the MTV page and clicked on the 120 Minutes link. Funny thing, it reads:

New debut Videos from:

RL Burnside
Fun Lovin'Criminals
Imperial Teen
Bjork
Morrissey!
Sparklehorse

Still no consolation but, oh well...

> "We're planning on playing "Everyday is Like¿ Sunday" this Sunday 2/7" that is exactly what the¿ email said so if anyone is itching to see a moz video.....check¿ it out on sunday!!!¿ cheers,¿ Kakarot

Back
Top Bottom