How much (roughly) could one expect to fetch for the following....

As a parent with an aggressive toddler and lack of space, it seems only a matter of time until the old vinyl get destroyed, so I am considering parting company with much of the collection. Not sure if these are worth listing on ebay or not, anyone have any idea of rough values?

• Headmaster Ritual 7" - Red background, Black Lettering
  • Still Ill 7"
  • Barbarism Begins At Home Italian 7"
  • Hand In Glove original 7"
  • Jack The Ripper promo 7"
  • Jack The Ripper promo CD
  • Southpaw Grammar LP
  • Piccadilly Palare - diamond multicoloue sleeve promo
  • Royal Command Performance double LP
  • I know very well how I got my note wrong 7"
  • Shoplifters 12" mispress (You just haven't earned it yet baby)
  • 4 of the 5 coloured Moz promos (Blue, Black, Red, Green, Yellow) - can't remember which one I don't have off the top of my head!

I have quite a bit more, but a rough idea of whether these are worth listing would be great.
Thanks

Nice pieces. You can check on this website to see how much they fetched on auction sites:thumb:
http://www.popsike.com/
As a parent with an aggressive toddler and lack of space, it seems only a matter of time until the old vinyl get destroyed, so I am considering parting company with much of the collection. Not sure if these are worth listing on ebay or not, anyone have any idea of rough values?

• Headmaster Ritual 7" - Red background, Black Lettering
  • Still Ill 7"
  • Barbarism Begins At Home Italian 7"
  • Hand In Glove original 7"
  • Jack The Ripper promo 7"
  • Jack The Ripper promo CD
  • Southpaw Grammar LP
  • Piccadilly Palare - diamond multicoloue sleeve promo
  • Royal Command Performance double LP
  • I know very well how I got my note wrong 7"
  • Shoplifters 12" mispress (You just haven't earned it yet baby)
  • 4 of the 5 coloured Moz promos (Blue, Black, Red, Green, Yellow) - can't remember which one I don't have off the top of my head!

I have quite a bit more, but a rough idea of whether these are worth listing would be great.
Thanks

Check ebay finished auctions and popsike. Consider condition.

Or don't bother with all that nonsense and just take my fifty quid.

Sixty.

Thanks

Yes they are worth listing... some might only be £10 or £15 (Headmaster and Still Ill), the coloured Moz 12" promos fetch £30+, Jack the Ripper 7" usually goes for at least £40, the Shoplifters mispress is worth around £50, Southpaw vinyl usually goes for silly money - especially if it has the booklet with it.

Good luck

Dave

Thanks for the responses - Bought most of them between 6 and 10 years ago, so wasn't sure which had grown or lessened in value.
I will drop a line, if and when I list them (If I can bear to!)

Back
Top Bottom