As a parent with an aggressive toddler and lack of space, it seems only a matter of time until the old vinyl get destroyed, so I am considering parting company with much of the collection. Not sure if these are worth listing on ebay or not, anyone have any idea of rough values?
- Headmaster Ritual 7" - Red background, Black Lettering
- Still Ill 7"
- Barbarism Begins At Home Italian 7"
- Hand In Glove original 7"
- Jack The Ripper promo 7"
- Jack The Ripper promo CD
- Southpaw Grammar LP
- Piccadilly Palare - diamond multicoloue sleeve promo
- Royal Command Performance double LP
- I know very well how I got my note wrong 7"
- Shoplifters 12" mispress (You just haven't earned it yet baby)
- 4 of the 5 coloured Moz promos (Blue, Black, Red, Green, Yellow) - can't remember which one I don't have off the top of my head!
I have quite a bit more, but a rough idea of whether these are worth listing would be great.