Belo Horizonte - Chevrolet Hall (Mar. 7, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / Black Cloud / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Alma Matters / Still Ill / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway / You're The One For Me, Fatty / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / How Soon Is Now? // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by Flax

• Rock alternativo de Morrissey encanta fãs de diferentes gerações - globo.com. Link posted by an anonymous person: "He did give a hug/shook hands with a woman in the special needs area, during everyday is like sunday (? not sure but i think i filmed this too), her pic is here..."
  • Veja imagens da turnê de Morrissey no Brasil - UOL. Photos by Marcus Desimoni/NITRO IMAGENS, 26 total). Link posted by an anonymous person.

morrissey_brasil_2012_f_001.jpg

Last edited:
First gang
you have k'd
black cloud
when carol
almamatters
still ill
everyday is
speedway
you're fatty
i will far-off
m is murder
ouija
over
let me ky
there is a l
i'm throwing paris
please let me
how is now ?

One day good

Very Good show. I´m spechless. The setlist above seems right to me, and any morrissey show with 1/3 of Smiths songs is more than perfect to me. Six Smiths songs were played. What i can remember from what he said:

Before "I Will See You In Far Off Places":

"Would you like to choose the next song?"

The crowd answers in a loud "yes" and the he reply:

"Well, you can´t!!!"

Before "Please,Please..."

"I am very Happy. (then start to pretend he is crying). I might cry, i might smile, i might kill myself ".

The crowd goes "nooo" and he replies: "There´s nothing else i can do".

When introducing the band he brought himself each one of them (except the drummer) to the edge of the stage, introduced and made each one of them bow before the crowd.

That´s what i remember. Made some short videos from my cell phone, later i will post it.

Oh yes, no stage invader. The stage was high and a little far from the public. Not even shaking hands were possible, tough at one time Morrissey stretched himself to the ground trying to grab some hands but it was impossible.

four changes of shirt. two of them throwed into the audience... that is something to remember...

Can anyone tell me anything about the backdrop? Looks different. Who's on it?

Did anyone notice that Morrissey was wearing yellow/gold nail polish at the concert tonight? I just saw the pics on some Brazilian website via somedizzywhore.com. By the way, Moz looks GORGEOUS, as usual.

zero new songs.. i want him to start playing art hounds and camden (ok, camden isn't new but it was a great late addition to the previous tour)

Thank you guys! I´m really happy you enjoyed the little videos i made! I remembered another thing. During "Everyday Is Like Sunday" he didn´t sing the verse "How i dearly wish i was not here" and when the public shout the verse out loud he replied: "Really?"

"Scandinavia" out of the set p That´s good! It´s a boring song. "people are the same everywhere" and "action is my middlename", also two new songs, are better. I will see the show in São Paulo and I hope "scandinavia" still out of the set! Detail: I live in the capital of the smallest state of Brazil, called Aracaju, 2.000 km far from São Paulo, and will travel with my wife only to see Morrissey, the man who changed my life.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom