Johnny Marr: "I'll reform the Smiths"

Oh DEAR Johnny.

He's got a pretty healthy outlook on life. Very balanced, intelligent comments about his and Moz' relationship. "I'm not sure he wants to communicate..." - Come on Moz, drop him an email!

Your original link was broken.

I think you find site administrator already answer this question before.
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/120769-Johnny-Marr-quot-I-ll-reform-the-Smiths-quot?p=1986702455&viewfull=1#post1986702455
:sigh:
th_file006.gif

Love Johnny's sense of humor. I guess he's as bored as he could be by the eternal question on reforming Smiths, so he offered a clever answer.

He didn't specify a time frame - at some stage this shambolic coalition will fall apart - I can't see them going the full 5 year term that they have set for themselves... then, we will have to keep Johnny to his word.

Dave

He didn't specify a time frame - at some stage this shambolic coalition will fall apart - I can't see them going the full 5 year term that they have set for themselves... then, we will have to keep Johnny to his word.

Dave

I think Johnny's comment shouldn't be taken seriously.

Without Morrissey's participation Johnny cannot reform The Smiths.

I think Johnny's comment shouldn't be taken seriously.

Without Morrissey's participation Johnny cannot reform The Smiths.

He was ironic...
He and Morrissey can reform the band without Andy or Mike... but without one of them it's impossible. It wouldn't be The Smiths.

He's got a pretty healthy outlook on life. Very balanced, intelligent comments about his and Moz' relationship. "I'm not sure he wants to communicate..." - Come on Moz, drop him an email!

They can communicate and be friends and talk about the olden days but please for the love of God don't get back together in a musical capacity

They can communicate and be friends and talk about the olden days but please for the love of God don't get back together in a musical capacity

Would a musical (re)collaboration be so bad?

I wish Johnny would stop saying these weird things and just do it. I know he wants to.

Back
Top Bottom