Mendoza - M Arena (Feb. 28, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Irish Blood, English Heart / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Will See You In Far Off Places / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / Black Cloud / Meat Is Murder / Scandinavia / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / How Soon Is Now? // Still Ill

set list provided by mozinsanity (photo of set list posted by Ana Villarruel in the Typical Me Facebook page. Link posted by Alex_Smith).

Last edited:
more importantly were there any roses from you know where? red, white or blue?

The setlist was:

First of the gang to die
You Have Killed Me
You're the One for Me, Fatty
There's a Light That Never Goes Out
Irish Blood, English Heart
Everyday It's Like Sunday
Alma Matters
Speedway
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
I Will See You In Far Off Places
I Know Its Over
Let Me Kiss You
Black Cloud
Meat It's Murder
Scandinavia
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
How Soon Is Now
Still I

Love for everyone and Viva M!

Great show.
Did people jump over the barrier after Gustavo spoke?
I don't know what happened since I was in front.

He lives for the roses. The Blue Rose Society is the modern day Green Carnation. Wake up So-Low.

He lives for me.He records all his recourds for me. All his tours are for me. He writes his autobiography for me.

t-shirts saying ---Assad is shit--- ..

well, that might give Morrissey trouble withcountries where Muslim is the 1rst religion,

the media made the call for protesting[the streets], so it's a dirty civilian war nowadays, with no end,
well Kofi Anan, but that talking will give no no peace, the the people in the country have to do it, without
other countries and their tv stations.

I dunno if Assad is shit, never met him, has Morrissey?

How anyone mistakenly thought this site was by Morrissey I will never know. Just atrocious in design and concept all over.

It's just a blog. If you read it, it's definitely wittier than anything Morrissey has said lately. The twitter feed is extremely amusing. Give it a try.

It might not win website design awards but it's not a website, it's a blog. At least it's not just trolling.

Personally I think morrisseysworld should now be CLOSED

that site promised if morrissey criticised them, they would close down. He has done so. SO they need to shut it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom