Are you happy with the moderators here?

how do you feel?

• Total voters

Mozzafan#1

Hello there

i have been asked to do a quick survey to see how happy everyone is with the mods on here.

i think they asked me because i am new and so far none of them has been mean to me. although they did merge one of my threads, but i suppose it's not worth making a big deal of it.

but anyway, the poll is anonymous, so fire away - if you have any comments you would like to make in private, please pm them to me. or if you are happy to bring these matters out in public that might be helpful too.

Who asked you? sounds fishy to me no one ever asked before or took any notice when comments made.

Hello there

i have been asked to do a quick survey to see how happy everyone is with the mods on here.

i think they asked me because i am new and so far none of them has been mean to me. although they did merge one of my threads, but i suppose it's not worth making a big deal of it.

but anyway, the poll is anonymous, so fire away - if you have any comments you would like to make in private, please pm them to me. or if you are happy to bring these matters out in public that might be helpful too.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Now you tell me!!!!!

tumblr_lkbf7okvn91qbw649.gif

Last edited:
Fyi

HAHAHAHAHA! :lbf: :lbf:

will the 5 moderators who voted "they are great" please stop voting in your own poll. thank you.

Huh?

Site administrator changed the setting of poll threads after last year's software upgrade.
Since then unregistered users are also able to vote poll threads in general discussion and off-topic because he decided to scrap poll threads in mainpage due to technical issues.

Back
Top Bottom