Viña Del Mar Festival 2012 - Video

Irregular Regular

Forget my fate.
Re: Viña Del MarFestival 2012 - Video

Can anyone post this to Smithstorrents? Please? ;)

There's a DVD version on Dime right now that is better quality. I'm sure it'll be on Smithstorrents before the day is over.

Yes, I see it on Dime. Never used Dime before. Can you use utorrent as a host for that site?

Thanks to everyone who made an effort to post video and audio.

There's a DVD version on Dime right now that is better quality. I'm sure it'll be on Smithstorrents before the day is over.

I appreciate this is a bit of topic, but there's some right darlings in the audience, a couple of real milf's, what is it with Chile? I've never noticed the like at uk gigs.

I appreciate this is a bit of topic, but there's some right darlings in the audience, a couple of real milf's, what is it with Chile? I've never noticed the like at uk gigs.

Tell me about it, the couple of gigs I was at on the last UK tour were terrible in terms of minge quality. Except that one lady in Perth. Her minge, if I may say so, was exquisite.

Also, having watched the video Irregular Regular posted, how bad do that band sound?! Awful. Sad, really.

I think I found a 1080p version of this show.

It's a big download and the links look a bit shady, so I'll download first and if they're legit I'll post them here.

When he first took his shirt off, something seemed wrong and I couldn't quite figure it out. Then I realised...he's SHAVED HIS CHEST for the first time in...God knows how many years. :D

Back
Top Bottom