Viña del Mar - Viña del Mar Festival (Feb. 24, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / Speedway / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / People Are The Same Everywhere / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Scandinavia / You Have Killed Me / How Soon Is Now?

set list provided by an M-in-Oz. Setlist photo from the Colors Chile Facebook page, link posted by an anonymous person.

Backdrop

An anonymous person posted in the comments section (original post):

I found the backdrop online, if anyone was wondering about that. (flickr) It doesn't say who they are though, and I googled a bit and all I can find about who they are is 'unknown' so there you go. I guess nobody knows.

Affectionate Musicians

From the Google Historical-Pictorial group, contributed by member "osvaldo".

affectionate_musicians.jpg

Last edited:
Im watching it right now!!!!! Songs so far, might not be in correct order,
I want the one i cant have
first of the gang to die
your the one for me fatty
when last i spoke to carol
speedway
right now, there is a light that goes out

Re: Article: Viña del Mar - Viña del Mar Festival (Feb. 24, 2011) post-show

Julia is there, front row.

Backdrop picture: There seems to be a guy sitting on another man's lap, playing a banjo....??? The link above is good and the setlist is correct from above so far. Everyday Is Like Sunday playing now...

Morrissey started off shakey, but is warming up, sounding strong now.

I Know It's Over is playing now. It appears to be same setlist as last tour...(which is good). Julia is looking better these days, seems she's taking care of herself, appears to have a new nice hairdo. Yay! :)

Weird but cool intro to Let Me Kiss You, playing now.

Shirt change, from Red to Black with red lining.

Shirt ripped off during "physically despise" lyrics and chucked into audience, then Morrissey retreats to backstage.

Black shiney shirt. Nice! Band intro's. And now...ugh..."People Are the Same Everywhere"... :/

And the silver cross around his chest uiiii!!! surely to make Snoop Dog jealous!!!... oh well but appart from that nice show so far..

trending on twitter in chile.. the festival is #1.. The Smiths is #7. Morrissey.. no love :(

Morrissey states at end of song, "People are the same everywhere. And we hope God will help the people Syria...because nobody else is..." Now playing, "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris".

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the bling bling diamond necklace "cross" quite striking. And now, "Meat Is Murder".

Meat is Murder ZZZzzz...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom