Viña del Mar - Viña del Mar Festival (Feb. 24, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / Speedway / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / People Are The Same Everywhere / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Scandinavia / You Have Killed Me / How Soon Is Now?

set list provided by an M-in-Oz. Setlist photo from the Colors Chile Facebook page, link posted by an anonymous person.

Backdrop

An anonymous person posted in the comments section (original post):

I found the backdrop online, if anyone was wondering about that. (flickr) It doesn't say who they are though, and I googled a bit and all I can find about who they are is 'unknown' so there you go. I guess nobody knows.

Affectionate Musicians

From the Google Historical-Pictorial group, contributed by member "osvaldo".

affectionate_musicians.jpg

Last edited:
how soon is now, people going nuts

Those jeans are just nasty.

Re: Article: Viña del Mar - Viña del Mar Festival (Feb. 24, 2011) post-show

That's what I've been thinking, they look like models

totally

no encore, the end. well done.

I Want the One I Can't Have, First of the Gang to Die, You're the One for me Fatty, When Last I Spoke to Carol, Black Cloud, Speedway, There Is A Light, Everyday Is Like Sunday, I Know It's Over, Let Me Kiss You, People Are the Same Everywhere, Throwing My Arms Around Paris, Meat Is Murder, Ouija Board, I Will See You in Far Off Places, Scandinavia, You Have Killed Me, How Soon Is Now.

The wonders of live internet streaming!

Pretty good, nothing to unusual. Good show. The jeans look great, ignore Amy (AS ALWAYS). Started shakey, finished strong. Should be a good tour. I really want to know what the backdrop pic is and where it comes from, did some initial searching around, but to no avail. Get to work, my little scagheads.

Isn't my avatar annoying? I think so.

Last edited:
I want the one I can't have
First of the gang to die
You're the one for me, fatty
When last I spoke to Carol
Black cloud
Speedway
There is a light that never goes out
Everyday is like Sunday
I know it's over
Let me kiss you
People are the same everywhere
I'm throwing my arms around Paris
Meat is murder
Ouija board, ouija board
I will see you in far-off places
Scandinavia
You have killed me
How soon is now?

No encore :(

Awesome show. Nice changes to setlist. The stage set-up looked cool too, great lighting. The band had 'Chile' T-shirts...

Pretty good, nothing to unusual. Good show. The jeans look great, ignore Amy (AS ALWAYS). Started shakey, finished strong. Should be a good tour. I really want to know what the backdrop pic is and where it comes from, did some initial searching around, but to no avail. Get to work, my little scagheads.

I tuned in during Speedway and his vocals were very strong and stayed that way for the whole show.

"my leg! my leg! my leg! my leg!" made me laugh

Viva Chile! Viva Morrissey! :)

Oh, f*** off.

Gave mic to some girl who said, "Gabyosa" Or something like that? "De Dios"? "Que cosa?" No clue. Spanish speakers help. "I Will See You In Far Off Places" now...

Ahhh, "Fabulosa", that's it. "Fabulous"

SHe said "Gaviota" (Sea Gull)the most priced recognition of the festival

what a LAME audience :S they were there just for the festival and NOT for MOZ, most had no clue about his songs :s pretty sad. But Moz was awesome, great voice, great setlist

I tuned in during Speedway and his vocals were very strong and stayed that way for the whole show.

"my leg! my leg! my leg! my leg!" made me laugh

Well, I don't know if it was Morrissey or the sound/video feed/etc. but I Want the One I Can't Have wasn't that strong, but yeah, you're right, he got sharp quick and stayed strong the rest of the show.

Yeah, I was laughing to, "My leg, my leg..." Chaos was starting to break out, but slippery Morrissey, with help from security, gets away easily. He shook that one stretching guy's hand like 2 or 3 times. I am amazed to see Chile loves Morrissey, well not really, but it's so interesting to see.

Oh, f*** off.

I love you too, sugartits.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom