Viña del Mar - Viña del Mar Festival (Feb. 24, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

I Want The One I Can't Have / First Of The Gang To Die / You're The One For Me, Fatty / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Black Cloud / Speedway / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / People Are The Same Everywhere / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Scandinavia / You Have Killed Me / How Soon Is Now?

set list provided by an M-in-Oz. Setlist photo from the Colors Chile Facebook page, link posted by an anonymous person.

Backdrop

An anonymous person posted in the comments section (original post):

I found the backdrop online, if anyone was wondering about that. (flickr) It doesn't say who they are though, and I googled a bit and all I can find about who they are is 'unknown' so there you go. I guess nobody knows.

Affectionate Musicians

From the Google Historical-Pictorial group, contributed by member "osvaldo".

affectionate_musicians.jpg

Last edited:
Meat Is Murder disturbing, seems to stopped the show, mixed feelings from crowd. Now, Ouija Board. (Bring Back Alain NOW...PLEASE)

I Will See You In Far-Off Places? Why on earth is he playing this clunker.

"fabiosa" is that how it is spelt?
I Will See You In Far Of Places, a favourite & Moz sounds passionate

Gave mic to some girl who said, "Gabyosa" Or something like that? "De Dios"? "Que cosa?" No clue. Spanish speakers help. "I Will See You In Far Off Places" now...

Ahhh, "Fabulosa", that's it. "Fabulous"

meat is murder trending on twitter #6 worldwide. pretty cool.

Scandinavia

Goodness, that girl is so lucky. Moz looks h-a-p-p-y. Voice is sounding strong and good. This is going to be a very good world tour* for Morrissey in 2012. I like the backdrop. I'm details of who it is will emerge later.

*expect for New Zealand and Australia.

Scandinavia. Sounding good.

I don't see the administrator in the audience.

These Chilean women are hot, man.

You have keel me

Re: Article: Viña del Mar - Viña del Mar Festival (Feb. 24, 2011) post-show

The girl says "gaviota" a gift like a silver seagull that the public gives to succesful artists.

"Leg,leg, leg!" Hahahaha!

Moz ventured out to end of catwalk, getting raped, someone wouldn't let go of his leg...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom