Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Article: Via del Mar - Via del Mar Festival (Feb. 24, 2012) post-show

not me

Default Re: Article: Via del Mar - Via del Mar Festival (Feb. 24, 2011) post-show

Quote Originally Posted by chile crowd View Post
    what a LAME audience :S they were there just for the festival and NOT for MOZ, most had no clue about his songs :s pretty sad. But Moz was awesome, great voice, great setlist
    That's not ture!! I was there and that's not true!!!

0 Not allowed!

kjhghjk

Default Re: Article: Via del Mar - Via del Mar Festival (Feb. 24, 2012) post-show

Quote Originally Posted by CHILE FANS View Post
    http://www.3tv.cl/index.php?m=video&v=22900

the proof that people from Chile hates Morrissey and do not respect him... what a shame, he should never comeback there. Shame on you chilenians!!!
    are you from peru? come on, chilean fans lovessssssssssss morrissey!!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2423902176928

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...0748610&type=3

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8387781&type=3

0 Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Default Re: Article: Via del Mar - Via del Mar Festival (Feb. 24, 2012) post-show

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    It is ironic that Morrissey is singing You're The One For Me Fatty with Boz in the band. He's massive!
    Dear Boz: To us you are beautiful. You are a loyal friend of Morrisseys and a wonderful guitar player, song writer and performer. A quickie to say Thanks... Your very much appreciated here. That goes for the entire crew! Always...xox

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Hi guys.

I was there yesterday and the show was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!

Now, let me explain a few things about this festival:

When Morrissey was confirmed in Via, nobody in Chile understood it. This is a popular festival, based in spanish or latin american music..................Reggeton, spanish balads or decadent english artists come every year.................Its a shity place to perform.

So imagine our surprise!

The audience was weird, before Moz Salvatore Adamo sang, a 68 year italian grandfather so the audience was mixed.

I thought that the place would be empty when Moz began, but I was completely wrong, there where THOUSANDS of Moz fans, the Gig was really awesome!!!

First rows???

Well, authorities, models, juries............................we were in the back!!!

Today he is playing again, now in Santiago.

See you there!

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

In a word: boring. He should've retired years ago.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2

Thumbs up Re: Article: Via del Mar - Via del Mar Festival (Feb. 24, 2012) post-show

Quote Originally Posted by molly mae morrissey View Post
    Dear Boz: To us you are beautiful. You are a loyal friend of Morrisseys and a wonderful guitar player, song writer and performer. A quickie to say Thanks... Your very much appreciated here. That goes for the entire crew! Always...xox

Thanks Molly mae

0 Not allowed!

chelomix

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Morrissey! View Post
    Gave mic to some girl who said, "Gabyosa" Or something like that? "De Dios"? "Que cosa?" No clue. Spanish speakers help. "I Will See You In Far Off Places" now...

Ahhh, "Fabulosa", that's it. "Fabulous"

gabyosa = gaviota = seagull = the gift of the festival

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous2

This is the awful suit that moz didn't want to wear in via del mar.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&type=1&ref=nf

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by chile fans View Post
    los organizadores aceptaron las peticiones de Morrissey, l no tiene la culpa por exigir que se cumpla lo que pactaron, planearon mal los tiempos de presentacin por artista, Moz tena que salir antes de la 1 AM, est de tour y tiene que cuidarse. Te entiendo, pero la culpa es de quien concede, pero que bueno que lo viste. Saludos.
    P.D. aunque fue muy claro que la gente que estaba ahi, slo saba 2 3 canciones que fueron las que cantaron, la mayora ni idea de Moz, eso es una falta de respeto tambin.
    no se si sea tan asi, porque habian hartos fans, yo pagu platea y me pas a palco, pude tomarle su mano , bail y cant ahora no se si el set list fue el mejor, basta con mirar el del siguiente da

0 Not allowed!

Chilean fan

Quote Originally Posted by CHILE FANS View Post
    http://www.3tv.cl/index.php?m=video&v=22900

the proof that people from Chile hates Morrissey and do not respect him... what a shame, he should never comeback there. Shame on you chilenians!!!
    Obviously you're not Chilean like me. The real Chilean fans LOVES MORRISSEY AND LOVES THE SMITHS, and the sold-out show at Arena Santiago, and the 2 succesful shows in Santiago in 2000 and 2004 proves it.

Some people who attend the festival (not Mozz fans) are totally WRONG. They should blame Chilevision (the TV Channel that broadcasts the festival) and not Mozz. Before Mozz started, Chilevision spend more than 10 minutes showing publicity!! Adamo extended his show more minutes than the necessary (Adamo can't sing properly, he's very old).

In Santiago, the real Chilean fans showed did express how much we love his music, and he said he wanted to live here and etc etc. Of course he should come back, and play in other cities also (in the north and in the south).

MORRISSEY PLEASE COME BACK SOON!!

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Viva Morrissey! View Post
    Gave mic to some girl who said, "Gabyosa" Or something like that? "De Dios"? "Que cosa?" No clue. Spanish speakers help. "I Will See You In Far Off Places" now...

Ahhh, "Fabulosa", that's it. "Fabulous"
    "Gaviota"........es un premio que se entrega en el Festival y que representa el ave marina tipica de la ciudad!!!

0 Not allowed!

DAVIE

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Engage your brain before posting your angry, badly-spelled rants?
    And your just a troll. I didn't ask or want you to reply to my comment. thank you. Also "I'm Not Sorry" is a good song and I'm sorry your personal taste is a million miles different to mine, so sod off!

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by DAVIE; February 29, 2012 at 06:00 PM.

Anonymous

I was also there and I can reassure the "real Moz fans" were at the back. We sang every single song and personally I feel shame for all those stupid people interviewed on tv saying that Moz was disrespectul and blah-blah-blah. I really think it was a great show and real Moz fans loved and enjoyed it!!!!

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by M-in-Oz View Post
    Scandinavia is sounding very Eurovision
    What!! its 1 of his best original songs in a while (along with art-hounds) eurovision? it quotes like this that ruined this once excellent morrissey site.

0 Not allowed!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567