Bravado - TTY Feb 22. 2012

z-semaphore_a.gif
z-semaphore_m.gif
z-semaphore_e.gif
z-semaphore_n.gif

I really hope he's talking in code.

You know how a dog takes a shit and as the poop leaves his butt it passes his scent glands which are located near his anus and a fine layer of scent is left on the shit? Then another dog walks up to the poop later on in the day and it looks like he's sniffing a pile of poop but really he's detecting the scent of the dog who left it?

Well I think of solo as a lot of shit that one can use their innate dog skills to detect the scent of the dog who left it, it;s like finding gold in a pile of shit. If this post on TTY isn't actually a thinly veiled communikay of gold hidden in the stinky shit of Morrissey being a money-grubbing twat, I will be sad.

fantastic. can I use this as a sig?

I really hope he's talking in code.

You know how a dog takes a shit and as the poop leaves his butt it passes his scent glands which are located near his anus and a fine layer of scent is left on the shit? Then another dog walks up to the poop later on in the day and it looks like he's sniffing a pile of poop but really he's detecting the scent of the dog who left it?

Well I think of solo as a lot of shit that one can use their innate dog skills to detect the scent of the dog who left it, it;s like finding gold in a pile of shit. If this post on TTY isn't actually a thinly veiled communikay of gold hidden in the stinky shit of Morrissey being a money-grubbing twat, I will be sad

Asking people to shun things he dislikes is pretty much Morrissey's raison d'etre. I don't think money is a major motivation here, as much as the fact that he's just a consummate control freak who likes to be in charge of every aspect of his public persona. He has always been the same. It's why he hates this site so much, and loves TTY. He can't control what is said here. It's all irrelevant really - like the blog posts and the 'statements' about fake Ebay signatures, he's just killing time until the gigs begin. And so are we :guitar:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom