Morrisey is already in Chile.

Now this is really obsessive (I have a photographic memory for faces), but isn't the guy standing at frame right (gray blazer, light blue shirt) the one we saw standing on an L.A. street near Moz some years ago that some people thought was Jake, before (much shorter) Jake himself actually came back into the fold?

Now this is really obsessive (I have a photographic memory for faces), but isn't the guy standing at frame right (gray blazer, light blue shirt) the one we saw standing on an L.A. street near Moz some years ago that some people thought was Jake, before (much shorter) Jake himself actually came back into the fold?

That's what I thought too, when I saw it.

This chap?

4_14_083.jpg

Could be.
Good spot Rainman :thumb:
La Cienega Boulevard, West Hollywood, Los Angeles. 16th April 2008.

He looks a bit of a weaselly, sneaky sort of geezer doesn’t he? He’s either Morrissey's friend or his minder who was the junior kick boxing champion for Dagenham and East in 2009. Either way, you wouldn't really want to ask Morrissey.

Wow that's some sharp eyes you've got there Leer. Definitely the same person. I guess Moz must have a particular......ahem.....'type.' But really what is Morrissey doing letting him wear that shirt?

Maybe it is Jake Owen hahahaha (in-joke.)

the older the better. lets get more white hair up on the giant bobble head of his and we got something good goin' on!

I don't have many skills, but facial recognition is one of them. 20 years can go by and I still nail it (not 100% of the time, mind).

Jake Owen...good one. This guy does look a bit like a Jake Walters cousin or something, though.

Librarian - were you serious about the kickboxer association or just putting together some (realistic) Moz fan fiction??

Wow that's some sharp eyes you've got there Leer. Definitely the same person. I guess Moz must have a particular......ahem.....'type.' But really what is Morrissey doing letting him wear that shirt?

Maybe it is Jake Owen hahahaha (in-joke.)

Thanks for these!
The Man and his Moztourage. He loves it!
Jesse slinking along in the background.
Really looking forward to the live reports. The crowds are sure to be ecstatic, which will make Morrissey give it his all.

Two more pictures of Morrissey going out of the Hotel TODAY !!!!!!!!! :D

Credits of the photos to Faby Muñoz :thumb:

Am I the only one who feels a bit uncomfortable with the "Moztourage"? I know the fan reception has been fantastic but I'm sure he really doesn't need 5 or 6 enormous beefy security guys following his every move in their ridiculous sunglasses. After Quarry came out he said the whole idea of personal security was ridiculous, having people "hiding in the bushes" etc, so why this bunch of toughs? To make him feel more like a "star"? To protect him from hordes of cuddly women? Come on Moz, lose these guys :cool:

Am I the only one who feels a bit uncomfortable with the "Moztourage"? I know the fan reception has been fantastic but I'm sure he really doesn't need 5 or 6 enormous beefy security guys following his every move in their ridiculous sunglasses. After Quarry came out he said the whole idea of personal security was ridiculous, having people "hiding in the bushes" etc, so why this bunch of toughs? To make him feel more like a "star"? To protect him from hordes of cuddly women? Come on Moz, lose these guys :cool:

its kidnap centrale down there.

jesse looks like he's smokin' weed and walkin'. thats what i like 2 c. 2012 is the consciousness trip! occupy the mind!

Point taken, but Morrissey loves the "gang" mentality (and visual) - always has. He's always lived alone, even isolated, but likes a physical "support system" around him. It's one of his fascinating contradictions no?

Dare you to suggest alternatives and suffer the wrath of board members here, heh.

Speaking of which, what brand is V-neck sweater? I can't make out the logo on the chest. I want!

Edit: Have to say I was glad to see the pseudo-retro game show suits of the Quarry era take leave. Otherwise I've always been pretty much on board with Morrissey's style.

its time for a makeover. i can't deal with jeans, dress shirt, suitjacket vibe. so uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Dare you to suggest alternatives and suffer the wrath of board members here, heh.

Speaking of which, what brand is V-neck sweater? I can't make out the logo on the chest. I want!

Edit: Have to say I was glad to see the pseudo-retro game show suits of the Quarry era take leave. Otherwise I've always been pretty much on board with Morrissey's style.

You mean you didn't like that red jacket from the Wossy interview?!?! :D

"Fanatico de Morrissey" just sounds more cool in spanish. :p

Back
Top Bottom