Morrissey Sao Paolo show (Mar. 11) to be broadcast live on the internet

I'm sure it will be limited to a handful of songs and the stupid announcers will be talking through most of it... Thanks but no thanks!

Will this be a video broadcast, or just audio? Anybody know?

Troll

Uncleskinny first with the goss again.

It's almost like he has no life.

Petered out.

I'm sure it will be limited to a handful of songs and the stupid announcers will be talking through most of it... Thanks but no thanks!

You're right - as was the case with the last Mexican broadcast. The particular sound mix for this gig was one I found great but only half the set list could be listened to !! Please Sao Paolo broadcasters/streamers , if you're out there listening ( as we know they all must be...), curb any urge to chatter inanely over our man's performance and give us a chance at a soundboard-quality rendering of such tracks as "Scandinavia" , "Maladjusted" , "Art-Hounds", etc.

Please be aware that 11 March is also Daylight Savings Time, which the clocks will be moved ahead an hour.

Great, now we'll all be able to listen to Jesse Tobias's terrible tone, over-bearing sound (that overtakes the integrity of Moz's songs) and lack of any kind of finesse on guitar.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom