RIP Whitney Houston

You utter f***ing cock.

Whichever one of you sods that banned Ulrika; thank you very much. I'll get the lucky person who did it a pint. Of what? I cannot say.

Who the f*** are Public Enemy anyway? There's a joke about Ulrika and a public enema in there somewhere but I can't be bothered, it's late, make your own jokes. Not so clever sods that you are.

Oh come on DD, you've started now you must finish. Tell us where the DD stool found itself.

Shamefully, I have shat in many places. I once shat in a coach toilet, only realising that the flush was broken after I had dumped about 9 pints, half a pizza and two scotch eggs in there. This happened with about 2 hours of the journey left. It was shameful. But when you've got to shit, you've got to shit.

I've dropped my keys in the bog after a good plop and had to dig them out.Everything went into slow-mo.Luckily,it wasn't a sloppy one.

How have we gone from Whitney Houston to shit?

Last edited:
Actually, having listened to that song, it is actually quite good.
It's quite weird how songs you thought you never paid much attention to can bring back memories.

Morrissey Is Not The World.

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Whitney: We know you were sacrificed by the illuminatti. Check it out on YouTube people. Same for Michael Jackson! Michael was not a child molestor and he was not a druggie! The media fed us that b. s., so we wouldn't care. Same for Whitney Houston. Both are messengers, teachers in their own styles to teach us to get along with eachother.

Dear Whitney: We know you were sacrificed by the illuminatti. Check it out on YouTube people. Same for Michael Jackson! Michael was not a child molestor and he was not a druggie! The media fed us that b. s., so we wouldn't care. Same for Whitney Houston. Both are messengers, teachers in their own styles to teach us to get along with eachother.

Crystal?

Back
Top Bottom